1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where you gonna travel to when the Wuhan flu allows you?

Discussion in 'General' started by motion, Mar 23, 2021.

1. Steak Travis

Steak Travis Well-Known Member

I just got my first vax dose. I’m trying to pair it with the Bluetooth in my car but I can’t figure it out.

ive got to fly 4 hrs round trip in an Aztec so will probably go somewhere south today

2. Triple X

Triple X Well-Known Member

Normandy

3. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

when this honky white devil flu passes, I wish to go back to British Columbia. its so very nice there.

younglion and pscook like this.
  4. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

5. motoboy

motoboy Well-Known Member

My SIL is in the final stages of terminal brain cancer. When that resolves my mother, wife daughter and MIL are going to Tybee for a long weekend.

Temporarily useless me will go to Wadmalaw and visit my BFF since the 70s. We'll banish his wife to the house while we sit outside steaming oysters and getting dangerously tore back.

6. Bugslayer

Bugslayer Well-Known Member

Still in Baja, have been since November. Fly back to Idaho tomorrow to pick up some meds I can't get here (humira for arthritis). Stay there for a week and fly back down to Baja. Drive back to Idaho in June with all the toys and commence to riding, camping and enjoying life like I am down here.

jrsamples and motion like this.
  7. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Headed to Panama City in a few weeks, and then to Captiva Island in July. Just got back from Colorado snowmobiling. Will have to have a couple of lake trips in there somewhere.

8. Yama-saurus

Yama-saurus Well-Known Member

Isle of Man. Once they open the island back up.

Was lined up to work the TT for 2021 but that was canceled, so that gig should be rolling over to 2022 TT event.
    But also want to visit not during the TT fortnight, to see and do at our own pace. Gotta grab lunch and supper at the Creg Ny Baa while there.

9. motoracer1100

motoracer1100 Well-Known Member

Been to the doctors a few times this month .. and a lot of trips to the bathroom.. :D

10. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Been traveling since Nov last year. All domestic of course.

As far as international....if they want a vaccine or a test they can kiss my ass.

Pepsi Drinker and Phl218 like this.
  11. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

[​IMG]

Phl218 likes this.
  12. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

I have been flying between Texas and Alaska monthly through this entire shit show. 2 PCR tests every month. I think I am getting calouses on the insides of my nostrils. Flying was great for most of the year but is getting sucky now that all of the "risk takers" are wanting to go on their incredible journey. It is just unfortunate that almost everyone who wants to fly right now is too fucking stupid to know how to go thru airport security or get on a plane efficiently...

13. HPPT

HPPT !!!

You should ask if the anal test is available. I remember reading about that this winter.

14. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

That test has been a constant source of jokes since we first heard about it. I will stay with the nasal swabs thanks.:crackup:

15. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

That's all well and good until they re-use the swabs.

tl1098 likes this.
  16. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

It's a crazy new deal TSA has going on. You have to take off your belt and shoes. Pull your laptop out and can't have liquids over 3.4 oz. Mini bacardi bottles are ok it will never change but amazed how clueless and stupid people can be in 2021 flying

17. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

That has been going on for quite a while. Definitely long before Covid.

18. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

You fly in and out of Loreto?

19. xrated

xrated Well-Known Member

Arizona and Utah National Parks Tour. Grand Canyon, Zion, Bryce, Arches, Canyonlands, and Dead Horse Point state Park...we're taking the house with us..

[​IMG]

Ducti89 likes this.
  20. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

+1 on signing up for that trip.

In terms of the actual question in the OP, I'm down in FL now and heading to Austin in the summer (lil sis lives there) and then Hawaii in October.