Gear for sale

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by Michael Jang, Mar 22, 2021.

1. Michael Jang

Michael Jang Yamaha R6 - #715

Finally getting around to liquidating my stuff. Have pictures for most but have other things lying around. For now I have the following:

*Scorpion Gloves size XL /11
    They fit really nice, only used them for one race weekend. $50
    *Alpinestars boots size 46 /11.5. Great boots, minor rash. No smells, soles in good condition. $50
    *Scorpion Helmets both size medium. Great shape. No smells. The white one has one race weekend on it. Have many visors as well. $50 each or $85 for both
    *BKS suit size 40. Barely used chicken Hawk knee sliders. Suit is in good to great condition. $200
    *Cortech 1 piece undersuit. Size medium. Great condition. $30

I think that's it for now.

Attached Files:

jasonhise likes this.
  2. Michael Jang

The rest of the pictures

Attached Files:

jasonhise likes this.
  3. Michael Jang

Yeah man but shipping is on you. I have one box,I'll have to find another

jasonhise likes this.
  4. tgold

tgold Well-Known Member

I'll take the gloves and the boots. Please let me know what shipping will be to 14127

Thanks,
    Timm

5. Michael Jang

Let me call UPS today and get back to you

6. Michael Jang

It might be around $40 to ship but I'm going to run to the post office tomorrow to find out exactly

7. tirefriar

tirefriar Well-Known Member

I wanted to bump this thread because I just bought from Michael and he is a very upstanding gentleman (and a fast rider as well). His gear is in great shape and prices are a bargain for what you get. I have never met the seller until yesterday, so this is not a plug. Just want to put out there how decent this seller is.

jasonhise likes this.