1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2021 MotoAmerica Silly Season

Discussion in 'General' started by Hoffman900, Oct 12, 2020.

1. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

I couldn't believe it either, seems like I've been hearing his name forever.

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You have considering he's raced with us since 2010 :D

3. The Great One

The Great One Well-Known Member

I think we all assumed this one, but Kyle Wyman confirmed he'll be back on the grid for 2021 in an email press release. :beer:

stk0308 likes this.
  4. Suzuka_joe

Suzuka_joe Well-Known Member

was hoping to see uribe on a new honda but i'll take the fly ADR team since he gets to do the whole season that way.

rice r0cket likes this.
  5. stk0308

stk0308 Well-Known Member

Yeah, I have mixed feeling about that. He's been Jonathan Rea'ing for Honda here in America so long he's earned a good chance with the new CBRRRRRRRRR. But, I'd also like to see him actually competitive NOW.

6. rafa

rafa Well-Known Member

I was surprised by how quick he was going on the honda at Laguna last years.
    I think both him and Ashton Yates were suppose to have the new Honda at some point last year but never did.

Suzuka_joe likes this.
  7. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I doubt Honda is handing out too many CBRRRRRRs without a giant check from racers.

stk0308 likes this.
  8. regularguy

regularguy Always Krispy

I'm surprised he's riding a Suzuki with the lack of contingency. I suppose the sbk purse is enough to ride the GSXR1000.

9. Namarow

Namarow Well-Known Member

While I am glad he is not out, this is not exactly good. He could do soooo much with his age and accomplishments. I am Canadian and would love to to see that series flourish, but it is nowhere near the level of competition I think he is used to. I guess we will see. Hopefully both he and the series can benefit.

Boman Forklift likes this.
  10. Namarow

Namarow Well-Known Member

11. henry_carlson

henry_carlson BREAD_RACING

Senna likes this.
  12. Suzuka_joe

Suzuka_joe Well-Known Member

Yzasserina, koth442 and henry_carlson like this.
  13. Senna

Senna Well-Known Member

henry_carlson likes this.
  14. Circacee

Circacee Well-Known Member

Yates is on the new Hondaaaaa CBRRRRRRRAWRRR, shame to see Uribe step away from the Honda campaign but he took to the GSXR pretty quickly. He was riding the shit out of it at the last CVMA round.

rice r0cket and henry_carlson like this.
  15. koth442

koth442 Well-Known Member

16. koth442

Anybody know what Rocco Landers' laptimes were at Daytona yesterday? Seems like he might have a lot of development to get through before competing at the front of Supersport.

17. turbulence

turbulence Well-Known Member

18. koth442

Thanks, so he's about 1 second back from SDK and "brian pash" :mad:

19. WANABE RACER

WANABE RACER Well-Known Member

I think he is there myself

turbulence likes this.
  20. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

He could be by the time the season starts, but I don't think he is yet. He hasn't been on a 600 for very long, so I think he is doing awesome. I know he was top 5 out at Chuckwalla this past winter, which is fast, but won't be battling for podiums in MA at that pace. As I recall he was 2-3 seconds a lap slower than Aguilar, Escalante, Gilbert, etc.

Having said that, he picked up 1.5 seconds at Daytona, so he still is learning, and I bet he will be battling for podiums by the end of the year in MA. I saw in the link above he thanked the Hayes, so maybe they are working together and with Josh's continued coaching I bet he improves quickly.

YamahaRick, koth442 and WANABE RACER like this.