1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rental motorcycle in Vegas

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Dave Lawrence, Feb 23, 2021.

1. Dave Lawrence

Dave Lawrence Well-Known Member

I will be in Vegas in mid April. I’m looking to rent a motorcycle while I’m out there. What I’m NOT looking for is a 2021 Ducati or Harley. What I AM looking for is a clapped out 06 GSXR-600 that I can rent on the cheap. I’m an old guy. The bike will be used for sightseeing and transportation only and will not be abused in anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BretSV likes this.
  2. Booger

Booger Well-Known Member

Check out Twisted Road. It’s like airbnb for motorcycles.

Ian Waters and Dave Lawrence like this.
  3. Dave Lawrence

Thanks for the lead. I saw a 2003 GSXR 1000 for $120/ day??? Lmao!

4. WMRRA #22 - SH

WMRRA #22 - SH WMRRA #22

Honestly that seems like a pretty good deal considering insurance and such

418 likes this.
  5. 418

418 Expert #59

If $120/day is a financial strech, you probably shouldn't be borrowing other people's motorcycles in the first place.

TurboBlew, Weazsel and rd400racer like this.
  6. Dave Lawrence

On previous trips, I rented a R1 for an entire week for what he’s asking for two days. Heck, I’m a Capitalist through and through. If he can get it, more power to him.

7. Booger

Booger Well-Known Member

I was in FL for the holidays and decided to rent a Road King to doing some exploring and to get my moto fix. I found a nice candidate on Twisted Road for $160/day. A bit more than I wanted to spend, but what the hell, I was on
    vacation and it was 70deg.

So I go through the registration process, select insurance coverage and misc, then hit the button to confirm. The price jumped to $300! Fuck that, not spending $300 to rent a bike for a day. But mostly it was the principle of it. I feel like they lure you in with a teaser rate, and then nickel and dime you with fees. That shits rubs me the wrong way.

8. Jeffrecodo

Jeffrecodo Well-Known Member

619 Kneedraggrz. I will message you info. He has the bikes u want, for the track tho, if that's what youre looking for.

9. Chas Walter

Chas Walter Member

Jeffrecodo... I am also interested in 619kneedraggrz contact info re track bikes for rent in Vegas area?
    Thanks!
    CW

10. Jeffrecodo

Jeffrecodo Well-Known Member

Sure! Look up @619kneedraggrz on instagram or send me a message or email and ill get him in contact with you

11. Dave Lawrence

Still looking for a bike to rent in Vegas. I’ll need it from April 8-11. REASONABLY PRICED bikes only!!

12. BlueR32

BlueR32 Well-Known Member

13. Dave Lawrence

Thank you but I’m looking for a clapped out 05 GSXR I can get on the cheap. That site and twisted road have what appears to be reasonable prices but then the insurance is extremely expensive

14. grasshopper

grasshopper Well-Known Member

Let us know if you find your white elephant

ToofPic, roadczar and 418 like this.
  15. lopitt85

lopitt85 Well-Known Member

If you have your own insurance do you need to purchase theirs?

16. Dave Lawrence

I did find the ‘white elephant’. If you end up heading out there, lmk and I’ll forward his contact info. Thanks for the leads, everybody!!

17. Dave Lawrence

I’ll be back in Vegas Sept 22-28 and looking to rent a motorcycle again while I’m out there. I’m just fine with renting a clapped out ‘03 GSXR 600 on the cheap. Lmk what you have.

18. Dave Lawrence

Bump. Still looking to rent a bike in Vegas Sept 22-28

19. Dave Lawrence

Bump

20. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

Did you check Riders Share and Twisted Road? They are both peer-to-peer rental groups. They are likely to be the cheapest option.