1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Harley Davidson thread

Discussion in 'General' started by Steeltoe, Jul 30, 2018.

1. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

You had a lot of fun typing that didn't you ?? A crackup.gif

2. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Pneumatico Delle Vittorie Retired "Tire" Guy

Naw I did it because bike week is coming soon and that's all you hear around town for 10 days

Sabre699 likes this.
  3. motoracer1100

motoracer1100 Well-Known Member

Very nice shop set up you have Charlie ... not sure why , cuz I don’t know you , but I expected you to have to have piles of Clapped out Honda CB 350’s in various states of disrepair... :D

Sabre699 and rd400racer like this.
  4. CharlieY

CharlieY Well-Known Member

Well Thank You sir.....I think:D .......whats funny is I have both!!!!:beer:

I'm no where near as bad as another member here (or 2) with the clapped out stuff (Ill leave namesless), but I do have some "Stock" in Honda 350's:flag:

Thanks man, I do love that FXR......I've also got a VFR that I enjoy.

motoracer1100 likes this.
  5. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Cool pic....nice shop.

CharlieY likes this.
  6. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

7. Inst Tech

Inst Tech ain't no half steppin

8. CRA_Fizzer

CRA_Fizzer Honking at putter!

Good god that thing is ugly.

9. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

Way to keep up on things...that Pan America first showed it's face about two years ago. Ya'll are really going to freak the first time you watch color television:D

10. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

They announced specs and pricing today.

11. sidepipe79

sidepipe79 Well-Known Member

150HP out of that thing will definitely make it sing. I would give it a shot if I had 19k to blow.

Sabre699 likes this.
  12. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

When HD released the XR1200 i thought they might be on the right track and start making cool motorcycles. I was wrong.

13. Sabre699

Dunno but this is pointing in the right direction...

[​IMG]

Imma gonna try out one of them thar cell fone thingies too.

14. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

My comment came more from the fact that only the Yamaha T7 had more lead-up hype than the Pan America. If this is the first time anyone's seen it, they should probably stick to reading Scooter World Monthly.

Also saw this today on another site:

Welcome to the craziness...

Go to the Harley-Davidson website. The first thing you see is a Pan America being ridden in the mud.
    Go to the BMW website. The first thing you see is a group of riders cruising on R18s.

Is this a Twilight Zone episode?

One final thing...won't it be hilarious if this is the motorcycle that saves Harley, much like the R80GS bailed BMW out in the early 80's?

scottn and Sabre699 like this.
  15. YoshiHNS

YoshiHNS Mr. Slowly

I have it on good word that this bike does the thing. And that's coming from someone who hasn't drunk the kool-aid.

Sabre699 and rd400racer like this.
  16. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

Get rid of all the shit on the front end and I kind of like it. I'd never buy one, but from this angle it looks awesome.

17. CRA_Fizzer

CRA_Fizzer Honking at putter!

Look where the rear reservoir is... WTF

18. 418

418 Expert #59

If only HD had a chance to build a customer base with a niche brand that could be convinced to switch over to HD once they woke up for the reality that you can only sell so many baggers.

19. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

So i sold my wing and went back to an electra glide.

Does anyone have any recommendations on service jacks for maintenance? Cost effectiveness and reliability are the goals.

20. Sabre699

RE: @Pneumatico Delle Vittorie...

potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato, potato,

:crackup: