RFID Wallets: What do you have? Likes and dislikes please

Discussion in 'General' started by StaccatoFan, Feb 21, 2021.

1. SundaySocial

SundaySocial Blue & Gold

Insert a piece of aluminum foil in the pocket you want to keep the secure card in. The reflected energy has enough of a frequency shift to render them secure.
    The RFID wallets have some sort of a conductive mesh or flexible foil, sewn in ...

Last edited: Feb 21, 2021
    TurboBlew likes this.
  2. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

I like their front pocket wallets. I don't carry mine in my back pocket.

My first wife's Dad was having all kinds of lower back pain. His Dr. simply told him to stop sitting on his wallet and tilting his pelvis/spine.
    Pain went away.

Phl218 and ScottieDucati like this.
  3. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

Yep. Made a huge difference for me as well once I downsized and converted to front pocket.

4. meowculpa

meowculpa Well-Known Member

Ogon 3C carbon fiber RFID blocking minimalist wallet.
    (found it on an inflight brochure. quickly disposed off my Ridge wallets etc).

5. ScottieDucati

ScottieDucati Hopeless Never-was.

I’m on my third front pocket wallet. Can’t imagine ever going back! Only thing that could replace it would be a phone case at this point.

For those not in the know: https://www.rogue-industries.com/pages/front-pocket-wallet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. GixxerJohn011

GixxerJohn011 Well-Known Member

I’m trying to resist the urge to buy one of the Spartans....meh, screw it, it’s only $29.

ScottieDucati likes this.
  7. Christopher Graybosch

Christopher Graybosch Well-Known Member

No lie, I have a good fellow one from target and it’s actually really good. I’ve had many other “expensive” rfid wallets over the past few years because I go through them pretty quickly and also have a keycard scanner for work for our plants. This thing doesn’t let the signal out. And I test it all the time. I’ve been able to scan into work with a nautica, polo, nike, and other leather wallets. This cheapo target wallet just won’t give. Actually, it’s to the point now I’m kind of annoyed that it still, after a year and half of abuse from dirt, mud, getting run over by a cement truck, more mud, more abuse, it still isn’t damaged enough to let me not open it up and scan my badge reader. I’ll buy another

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

More like the opposite, no money no credit no worries about things being stolen :crackup:

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

:stupid:

:crackup:

10. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

11. Spitz

Spitz Well-Known Member

People around here can't even spell rfid, I'm good. :whoosh:

12. DJ Baker

DJ Baker Well-Known Member

I have a Tumi Passport. It's pretty big, and was a bit expensive, but I like it.

13. rd49 likes this.