1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need a new handgun...lets talk guns today. :D

Discussion in 'General' started by Kris87, Mar 17, 2010.

1. As grippy as some of that shit is, hell you could just push/rub it against your pants and it would rack. :D

No need to (file down) use the rear sight so it will snag on your pants pocket or belt, just rub that grippy shit against you.

2. wsmc 589

wsmc 589 Well-Known Member

I would be concerned having that on my slide. I’ve seen thumbs induce malfunctions on 9mm. The big calibers not so much, but smaller calibers all the time.

For those of you using the optic as a “cocking lever”. Get out of that habit. Rotate the gun ejection port up, use the web of the support hand palm facing towards you. You’re pinching the slide with your thumb and first finger. Not sure why iPhone pics post upside down but hopefully you get the point.

Attached Files:

3. After reading your post and seeing that picture, I feel have to make one important comment....

Your light doesn’t match your gun.

E15E6C75-0752-47C7-AB9C-CAB101B8041A.jpeg

Sabre699, sbk1198 and wsmc 589 like this.
  4. RonR

RonR Well-Known Member

Just when I was getting ready to take his suggestion to heart you point that out

Gorilla George likes this.
  5. :D

6. wsmc 589

That’s because it matches the optic and lettering....

Attached Files:

7. Well. Shit. Ok that’s kinda badass. :D

8. Mine does that too; I finally figured out how to make it not do that.

Before you attach the picture, go to the picture in your photos, click on “edit”, then rotate it. Then put it back.

Even if it is already turned the way you want it, rotate it anyway.

If I rotate it 90deg, click “done” to save it, then edit it again and turn it back the right way, when I upload the picture it will stay the way I want it.

If not, when I upload it on here, it will rotate it.

Don’t know why, but that’s how I’ve been able to make it work right.

wsmc 589 likes this.
  9. Fuck it. I ordered that modified Glock slide that comes cut for a Trijicon RMR. I also added some nice sights to it.

Now I just gotta find or order another Trijicon sight. I’ll get something else to put this Deltapoint Pro on.

10. wsmc 589

S
    Sweet will try that!

11. Fuck it too. Went ahead and ordered another Trijicon SRO. I swear I already have a spare one somewhere, I just can’t remember where I put it.

It’ll be alright. I’ll forget that I forgot about, then I’ll stumble across it one day and be all “fuck yeah! A new sight!” :D

sbk1198 and wsmc 589 like this.
  12. Seiko

Seiko Well-Known Member

Where did you order the SRO from? Been looking for the one with 5MOA dot.

Thanks!

13. wsmc 589

What timers are you guys using? I really like the Shotmaxx. It’s not as intuitive as some of the others but it doesn’t go flying when I’m running a course and it’s easy to check times.
    Also gonna try Broomes pic editing solution.

Attached Files:

14. ClemsonsR6

ClemsonsR6 Well-Known Member

Can I please have just half of the money you piss away on crazy stuff??

15. You can catch them on Amazon that’s where I’ve gotten the last 3-4 from).

BUT...order them directly from the Trijicon store (Covid has caused alot of business to do sales on eBay and Amazon, Trijicon has their own “Amazon store”).

But you kinda have to be lucky. I order a couple of them and got them in 2 days. Went to order another one a week later and they were out of stock. Then checked back a couple of days later and they got a few in stock.

So if they don’t have one, just keep checking back.

16. Crazy stuff???

upload_2021-2-15_16-42-59.jpeg

aaronson, Sabre699 and wsmc 589 like this.
  17. sbk1198

sbk1198 Well-Known Member

I dare you to wait at least 24 hours before ordering something once you've determined you want it! And check your blood pressure periodically throughout those 24 hours so we can see if it goes up as time goes by :D

aaronson and Gorilla George like this.
  18. Why would I intentionally put myself into a possible stroke situation? :D

sbk1198 likes this.
  19. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Double dog dare ??