1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need a new handgun...lets talk guns today. :D

Discussion in 'General' started by Kris87, Mar 17, 2010.

1. Her culture is just different. She doesn’t care about money. I know people often say that, but with her it’s the truth. She doesn’t even know how much her own paycheck is, and she doesn’t have access to 2 of our 3 accounts, and she doesn’t care. She has never asked and doesn’t care to.

She doesn’t drive or have a car, and doesn’t want one. But she bought both her parents vehicles, bought her mom a house, and put 2 of her cousins through college.

She would rather give it away than get something for herself. That’s why I am in charge of the finances. :D

If she was in charge, we would be broke but every sad story on TV or every family member would be driving new shit. Not that I have a problem with helping people, but they often take advantage of her and she doesn’t see it. She automatically thinks the best of everyone and every situation by default.

We’ve almost been married 5 years and I’ve never seen her buy herself anything other than work/workout clothes and makeup.

sbk1198 likes this.
  2. RonR

RonR Well-Known Member

Sounds like a great lady.

3. Triple X

Triple X Well-Known Member

Thanks for the heads-up!

Gorilla George likes this.
  4. HPPT

HPPT !!!

For years I've been wondering how he convinced her that she can't do better than him.

GixxerJohn011 likes this.
  5. She is. :)

6. EAD :crackup:

7. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

Non political but you should probably buy some 30 round mags if you want them

8. This is her in a nutshell....

Got her that expensive shit, but yet this is what she is so in love with. This $19 “Incense Waterfall”.

3B1BD3FE-CFB3-443A-BA3D-8327C87D7F8D.jpeg

She is all like “OMG it is so amazing!!! WOW I love it!! How did you find this?!?!? I am the happiest woman alive! I love it so much!!! Thank you!!”

I mean she is going apeshit about it. Honestly. Like she is about to cry. Haha.

She gets so amazed and loves the most simple things.

Meanwhile the iPad hasn’t even been taken out of the box. [/facepalm].

Triple X likes this.
  9. I figured some shit like that was going to happen. Last month I got a bunch of 30 and 40 ones.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2021
    noles19 likes this.
  10. sbk1198

sbk1198 Well-Known Member

When he says "a bunch" he means all of them...good luck to the rest of you! Glad I got mine last year! :D

Gorilla George and noles19 like this.
  11. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

They are still out there just bought 4 more earlier on sale for magpul gen3s

12. Well, the Deltapoint Pro bolted up...sorta. The screws made all the way up and torqued properly (wouldn’t do that with the Trijicon plate), but it still started to lift/separate a little in the back.

It “seems” ok, meaning it doesn’t seem to be affecting the zero of the dot. But I’ll go to the range tomorrow and play with it.

57997698-D151-4962-A306-C003628848D2.jpeg

7C87B5B6-55CB-45CD-AF7E-F26E0BE36B01.jpeg

motoracer1100 likes this.
  13. dobr24

dobr24 Well-Known Member

Check to see that all the holes ore lining up properly. That looks wonky to me.

14. I think I’ll still get another slide and send it off to that place to have it milled. That gap is gonna aggravate the shit out of me.

I’m gonna have the slide on the 43X done, so I might as well do them both.

15. They are lined up properly. The bolts screwed in perfectly fine. But once they are completely made up and start to torque, the Glock supplied plate starts to lift.

If you want to go back a few pages, there was a saga about the Trijicon plate doing the same thing. But it was a lot worse.

16. motoracer1100

motoracer1100 Well-Known Member

Guns dot com has a President Day sale on Magazines. Buy 3 get one free deal

17. This was the Trijicon plate...

568011E7-474F-4CCB-9C80-017C3A95F975.jpeg

18. Ah shit....

motoracer1100 likes this.
  19. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

There goes all the mags...

sbk1198 and Gorilla George like this.
  20. Seiko

Seiko Well-Known Member

The Glock MOS supplied plate (and Trijicon) are both absolutely garbage. Check out the Forward Control Designs plate for the RMR and DPP.

https://www.forwardcontrolsdesign.com/Glock_c_19.html