1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Auto Transport NY to Croc Country (FL)

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Feb 12, 2021.

1. BigBird

BigBird blah

Have a buddy that moved to Florida, and needs his Alfa QV transported.

He's very OCD with any vehicle, so someone that will get it there as it left the Big Apple.

Thanks

2. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

You need an Alfa moved...i know the guy.

@Dave K its all you. Plus its the best kind of Alfa...one you dont have to pay to fix...Plus you can make it look like this...

[​IMG]

BigBird likes this.
  3. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Man, if wasn't in the city I might consider the job. Driving it and not towing, yeah?

BigBird likes this.
  4. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

Tons of options. Reliable Carriers is top rated one that transports million dollar cars often. You’ll see their trucks at all the $$$Big$$$ car shows and auctions.

BigBird likes this.
  5. pscook

pscook Well-Known Member

BigBird likes this.
  6. SpeedyTide

SpeedyTide 'Bama's Bad Boy

7. vdub 2.0

vdub 2.0 Well-Known Member

I have a local guy in rockland county NY he just brought my brothers ctsv back from Texas to NY. His regular route is NY to Florida clean rig brand new trailers. “Certified auto transport 845-570-3251” he was very professional

BigBird and Phl218 like this.
  8. GarrettRick

GarrettRick Well-Known Member

Try to get in touch directly with a carrier - not a broker . He’ll have a better experience
    I don’t run that direction
    I broker out most of me enclosed stuff cars from
    The northeast to alliance transport out of Lauderdale lakes . They’ve got nice equitment. Expect to pay $1k-$1200 for a proper experience with a legit company with nice equitment. You get what you pay for in this stuff ...

BigBird likes this.
  9. ClemsonsR6

ClemsonsR6 Well-Known Member

Do you run Indiana to South Carolina??

10. GarrettRick

GarrettRick Well-Known Member

Negative sorry mate
    Co / fl/ mi

11. ClemsonsR6

ClemsonsR6 Well-Known Member

It's all good man....would rather support a Beeb's member first before someone else.

BigBird likes this.