1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Prayer request

Discussion in 'General' started by StanTheMan, Feb 4, 2021.

1. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

Best wishes for you and the Mrs. Sounds like she's in the right place, with the right people.

My wife says the same thing. One of the reasons for that is due to the fact that Woman typically seek medical intervention far sooner than men do. With something like this, the quicker you can get to it the better.

2. kyle carver

kyle carver Well-Known Member

Prayers for your wife and you

3. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

I'm not much of the praying type but good vibes your way man. As others have said, you've got a lot of good karma built up from the assistance we've all seen you provide just on this board and I'm sure there's plenty more that we haven't seen. She'll be fine. Just keep your head up and optimistic.

4. joec

joec brace yourself

Sending good mojo her/your way..hang in there dude.

5. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

Hang in there and good luck to your wife and you.

6. StanTheMan

StanTheMan Well-Known Member

Thanks to all of you for your support. She just started her monoclonal infusion therapy about 15 minutes ago. Should take about an hour, then one hour of observation and then back home. Praying this therapy works for her. You guys (and gals) totally rock! Keep the prayers coming!

BigBird, Chino52405, Stumpy and 5 others like this.
  7. BC

BC Well-Known Member

Pulling for you and your lady.

8. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Keep us posted, Stan. You have the full power of the board behind you, and with Mongo's mass, that's some Galilean power.

9. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Best wishes for the wife and you Stan...dammit...you got this !!

10. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Hey Stan, wishing the best results for your wife. You both are in my thoughts.

11. Gecko

Gecko Well-Known Member

Prayers sent. Wishing the best for you both.

12. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

I don’t personally believe in god but I hope y’all pull through well

13. _indy

_indy Well-Known Member

On the list.

14. Pride & Joy

Pride & Joy Well-Known Member

Prayers sent, I'll add both of ya'll to my daily list. I never got tested, but my wife was confirmed positive 4 or 5 weeks ago. As far as we know, both of us have recovered pretty well with only a few lingering issues - chief of which is my wife's sense of taste and smell that seems to come and go. All the best to you and yours!

15. Praying for all the best outcome.

16. Triple X

Triple X Well-Known Member

Hope she gets better quickly Stan!

17. Christopher Graybosch

Christopher Graybosch Well-Known Member

Stan, don’t really know ya much, but if you’d love to talk I would be delighted to call and we can pray together. Mathew 18:19-20

tony 340 and Pride & Joy like this.
  18. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Hey Stan, how is Mrs. Stan feeling?

skidooboy likes this.
  19. StanTheMan

StanTheMan Well-Known Member

So her fever has finally abated, but she still has a wet cough and zero energy, and says her nose/sinuses feel like she “snorted highly-chlorinated water”, which is odd because someone I know who had Covid used that exact same phrase to describe it. I hope the monoclonal infusion she got last Friday will slow down the viral replication and help her avoid any serious symptoms. This stuff is for real, don’t let anyone tell you otherwise. Sunday morning she said she awoke to the feeling of someone standing on her chest. Which scares the hell out of me because she already has asthma. But hopefully she’s moving in the right direction, just way slower than I’d like. Thanks for asking and thank you all for the prayers and the support. You’re all a great group of people. Except Metalhead. He sucks.

j cal, _indy, BigBird and 11 others like this.
  20. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

Glad to hear you are OK too! ;--)

Stay strong!