1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XLR HyperLite 27HFS For Sale with Extras

Discussion in 'Other' started by maslov, Jan 17, 2021.

1. maslov

maslov Well-Known Member

Was never expecting to make this post, but I’m putting up my toy hauler for sale. Unfortunately my F150 was totaled when a lady ran a red light and T-boned me... after much deliberation I decided to use insurance funds to invest into a Sprinter van.

Located in Sacramento, CA.

2014 XLR HyperLite 27HFS with all weather package (heated water tanks, insulation, double pane windows etc.)

Bought in fall of 2019 from a fellow forum member. I’m the second owner.

I had the roof resealed in 2019, fresh water tank replaced due to a leak, new faucet in the bath as well. I installed two new batteries as well in March of 2020.

Two pit bull TRS plates in the garage. Will come with a Classic cover and Curt W/D hitch rated for 10k lbs. everything you need to get hitched up and hit the road!

$15,500 or best offer. [​IMG]

Message me for more pictures and questions. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

michaelrc51 likes this.
  2. maslov

maslov Well-Known Member

Bump!

Forgot to mention that it also comes with an extra control board for the AC. The original went out on the first triple digit day. So I ordered two and installed one.

Also includes LevelMate Pro for easier leveling when you’re setting up.

3. maslov

maslov Well-Known Member

Bump! Someone make me an offer!

4. Youpaiyou

Youpaiyou Well-Known Member

Free bump! GLWS!

maslov likes this.
  5. WMRRA #22 - SH

WMRRA #22 - SH WMRRA #22

Does this have an onboard generator?

6. maslov

maslov Well-Known Member

It does not. But it is pre-wired for one. The location is not ideal IMO, so I’ve been using a portable generator instead.

7. maslov

maslov Well-Known Member

SOLD!