1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2021 Supercross Season

Discussion in 'General' started by Bloodhound, Jan 14, 2021.

1. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

Negative.

TurboBlew, G2G, skidooboy and 3 others like this.
  2. gt#179

gt#179 Dirt Dork

looked around but didn't see a way to get tickets yet??

maybe I just missed it, I was on my phone. daughter wants to go to at least one of the nights. Maybe 2.

3. motodog650

motodog650 pissed-off bloody wanker

Not on sale yet but should be soon:

Schedule & Tickets | Supercross Live

4. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

Jett Lawrence just got paid back!!

skidooboy likes this.
  5. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Not really, he still finished 2nd. Mosiman should've waited until the race to do it.

6. eggfooyoung

3rd!

7. swiest152

swiest152 Zoran's headache

That ride for Jett was awesome.

8. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

Great race!!

9. COOP 1

COOP 1 Well-Known Member

Osborne's ride (last to 5th) wasn't bad;)

G2G likes this.
  10. skidooboy

skidooboy supermotojunkie

I was wondering how He did... SO COOL!!!.

Tomac had nothing for KRoc, tonight. Ski

11. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Yes....impressive.
    Malcom Stewart still races?

12. eggfooyoung

It really is darn cool.

And no, Eli had nothing for him. I think Kenny pulled up at the end and it seemed closer than it was.

I'll be there Tuesday!!! :rock:

Bloodhound and skidooboy like this.
  13. Bloodhound

Bloodhound Well-Known Member

Another great night for KRoc in Indianapolis!

skidooboy likes this.
  14. swiest152

Kenny on fire. Looks soooooooooooooo good.

Eli, just isn't the same. Still waiting for Beastmode to come out.

15. socalrider

socalrider pathetic and rude

That was a perfect race, from the start to the finish. Kenny managed that with ease.

250s looked good in the first half of the race, the Nichols checked out on the rest of the field. poor Mosiman nailing that lapper... (poor lapper too) but would have been cool to see Mosiman on the top step.

16. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

Ken is easy to like, I wouldn't mind seeing him win it this year.
    I still think Tomac will hang in there for the first few rounds and put on the afterburners when they move to the West rounds.

17. eggfooyoung

When they came around to the start finish straight on the start, Kenny hit 7th gear to blow by Barcia. I remember giving out a Holy shit! as they went by. The speed differential was amazing.

On the ride home last night, I mentioned that it seems like Eli isn't meshing with the bike. Silly little mistakes throughout the night. Dunno, but he doesn't look to be able to go when he needs to go.

18. skidooboy

skidooboy supermotojunkie

I have noticed Eli hasnt been Eli since last year early on. He looks tight, and uncomfortable on the bike. he doesnt have that killer raw speed, flowing, charging persona, right now.

I think he is getting to where most champions get... training and racing burnout. Poto went through it, RC, McGrath, Dungey etc... these kids train, race, get injured, repeat.... over and over, and over. at some point you just want something different.

Look at J. Anderson, couldnt take the Aldon Baker training and structure, anymore. I would bet with the Husky team mgr being replaced, Anderson's days there are numbered. too bad too... I really like Anderson.

Kenny is on fire, and I am glad, he deserves it, after all the injuries and rehabs. I feel for him, as I have been down those severe injury, surgery and rehab roads. He gave a shout out to his brother in law (trainer) Blake Savage last night... THAT WAS COOL. Blake is in a wheelchair permanently, after a crash a few years ago, leading up to the 2nd Anaheim race, while practicing, and training with Ken.

Barcia could spoil this, and go on a tear. Webb could too. I feel bad for Marvin, such a good rider, likeable, just cant keep pace, for a full race time. Ski

ToofPic likes this.
  19. Bloodhound

Bloodhound Well-Known Member

I kinda agree but also wonder if Tomac isn't just playing the long game and trying to stay somewhat consistent and less win it or bin it style he used to have.

Overall, the 450 class has enough talent that currently about ⅓rd of the field has a chance to win at any given time.

KRoc looks like he's in a bubble right now...he doesn't look like he's pushing himself "ridin' at 110% and on the ragged edge!" at any time. He's smooth and just in his zone right now (and hopefully stays injury free).

skidooboy likes this.
  20. swiest152

Eli may just be taking it easy, he knows from Daytona and the last half of the season is when he shines. So he may just be trying to get solid points and not have a huge deficit.

If kenny keeps riding like this, it'll be tough for Eli. BUT we all know what happens when Eli rides the way he should