1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2020 NFL Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by Dave K, Sep 20, 2020.

1. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Good call.....

2. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Can we change Brady's number to 46 and get Mahomes in a 93?

(hope I don't get banned again for discussing football, but you guys seem to be getting away with it, so I'll take a chance...)

BigBird, StaccatoFan and Sabre699 like this.
  3. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

My new wallpaper :)
    1280965562_80801372-scaled-20201018jpg_large.jpg

Sabre699 likes this.
  4. tl1098

tl1098 Well-Known Member

Dominant performance by the Chiefs,Bills had no answers on either side of the ball.

5. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Congrats to Tampa and KC. Thought the Bills would win it all. Oh well...

Green Bay sucks...
    Buffalo sucks...

:D

6. Christopher Graybosch

Christopher Graybosch Well-Known Member

I thought Bills V TB when the playoffs started but was wrong. Good to see Mahomes healthy. Go Tampa (from a pats fan)

Sabre699 likes this.
  7. mpusch

mpusch Well-Known Member

Bills definitely didn't play like they deserved to win. Too bad we didn't have our A game, but I guess that's partially what happens when you play a well coached, talented team.

Bummer, but still a good year for us.

KC better beat Brady though!

tl1098 and Banditracer like this.
  8. HPPT

HPPT !!!

It's understandable. When there is nothing good to use as wallpaper with the Bears, you gotta go with whatever makes you feel better. :crackup:

9. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Oh look. Prince Charming is back.

10. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

I'm happy with the season, made a big step. Still need to get the running game going and we need a serious pass rusher. Josh looked a little overhyped last night, he's still learning to settle down. I wasn't too impressed with the coaching, too timid, can't kick field goals to beat the Chiefs.

Sabre699 and tl1098 like this.
  11. mpusch

mpusch Well-Known Member

Two failed (just a fg) red zone attempts really set us back. Wanted to see them go on 4th at the end of the 2nd half, but I get it.

Had a fun time yesterday taking the wife and kid to downtown Buffalo at City Hall. Had a cool setup with banners all over it, drums, cheering, cars honking all over. Hundreds of people cycling through constantly.

It was cool to see a bunch of fans show up at the airport to welcome the team back anyways.

Super bowl would have been a blast. Maybe next year (tm)

Sabre699 and Banditracer like this.
  12. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Oh, you mean like this ? Bucs@Bears_W5.png

13. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Left to take the kid to her game last night and it was 9 - 0. Get to the facility, found the huge ass tv (like 3 52" flatscreens wide by 2 tall) and it's 9 -21. o_O

Get home after the game to see the final score. I thought the Bills were going to the stupidbowl but, man, was I wrong. :D

Sabre699 likes this.
  14. HPPT

HPPT !!!

What about it? Week five advertisement is what passes for a positive season for you? Jesus… :crackup:

15. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Maybe you should check the results of that game.

16. HPPT

HPPT !!!

That's the game that qualified the Bears for the Super Bowl, right? :crackup:

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

What difference would it make? A number of teams beat the Bucs early this season, most by more than one point, some of them still suck while Brady no longer does :crackup:

18. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

I was replying to Papa's condensing post.
    I've posted before about the destruction of the Bears by the front office & coaching ineptitude .
    Has nothing to do with my hatred of the douche bag Rodgers.

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

So you were just being a douche yourself, got it. :D

20. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I do confess that I indeed condensed the Bears' season into a couple of short, tough-to-handle posts. But you did not reply: how did they do in the playoffs again after beating Tampa Bay? :D