1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1996 Suzuki RGV250 SP

Discussion in '2-Stroke Machines' started by gpracer15, Mar 4, 2020.

1. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

Well I dont wanna but im gonna sell my 96 Suzuki RGV250 SP.....

The bike is 100% stock except for the upgraded front brake lines and carbon silencers.
    23,025 kilometers. Fuel is fresh 93 octane non ethanol and the premix is Motul 710.
    Tires are near new condition.

I am asking $10,300 or best offer. I have a couple hundred dollars worth of parts needed
    for derestriction and a rear stand that can be negotiated as well. The bike comes with a title too.

I can help with delivery for serious buyers within reasonable distance.

Attached Files:

K51000 and sill'r B sill'd like this.
  2. mattology

mattology Well-Known Member

gorgeous 23!

3. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

Thanks! I have more pics and a video of bike running if anyone wants to see them just text me at the number below or email me at [email protected]

4. SpeedWerks Racing

SpeedWerks Racing Well-Known Member

Don't sell it! dude find that 10K somewhere else, sell your wife's shoes or something... They are difficult to find and getting more expensive to replace daily...
    They will be 20k within 10 years.
    I'll ask around for ya though,,

dave3593 and K51000 like this.
  5. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

I hear you Steve.....Im on the fence about it but 10k sure would come in handy right now.....

6. Deckwan

Deckwan Member

They didnt make many VJ23's they are pretty rare....

7. This old Rz

This old Rz Well-Known Member

Gotta do what ya gotta do...but I'm betting it will be one of the things you will regret.
    I don't know your values or situation...so it's all speculation...but those bikes as stated are easily going to hit 20k ...or more. I can sell my RZ 350 for 8-10k...all day long.
    A VJ23 ..which is so much far advanced from the vintage 70s/80s RZ 350 design. The RGV, is one of the pinnacles of the 250s.
    But....again you've been there & had that..so you may be able to part with such a machine and be just fine with the memories! Either way...great pc
    of history.

8. Kiwi

Kiwi Well-Known Member

Nope you'll regret it just like me then spend more money later on another one.

gpracer15 and peterleduc like this.
  9. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

I hear you all and money later doesnt help me now.....But if it doesnt sell soon I will sell later and I hope your all right!

10. SpeedWerks Racing

SpeedWerks Racing Well-Known Member

supply/demand, demand fluctuates, supply is fixed/limited, prices will only rise and level in that scenario, not drop. buidness bro.

11. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

Now if only my stocks and 401k had that same set up I would be set...

12. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

I can throw in a roll of toilet paper, pair of laytex gloves, and possibly a mask with the bike

13. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

I lost interest in selling this RGV earlier in the season but now I am going to start pushing the sale. Not desperate just motivated lol...

I mentioned originally that the premix was Motul 710, should of proof read that better.

The oil injection system is in tact and working with Motul 710.
    I will be installing new plugs, reed valves , and cleaning the carbs in a few weeks.

Will consider trades depending on what it is and its condition

14. BlueR32

BlueR32 Well-Known Member

Sent you an email

15. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

Replied back

16. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

SOLD

BlueR32 likes this.
  17. Kev59

Kev59 Well-Known Member

So, whatcha gonna do now?

18. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

Finish my Chevelle! Tired of looking at blue primer

695B593C-2719-4FB0-804D-D00AD73F10B1.jpeg

19. BlueR32

BlueR32 Well-Known Member

In case anyone was curious about where this VJ23 ended up.....getting a spanking at NC Bike in May 2021

Attached Files: