1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTB: 07-08 cbr600rr various oem and track parts

Discussion in 'Wanted to buy or trade' started by underdog, Dec 9, 2020.

1. underdog

underdog Member

Hey folks, new-to-me 07 cbr getting prepped for next season and in need of a few things to give her a little refresh. I'll be streeting her until then so got some various needed parts here. Some later year things may work with the 07, not 100% sure on each but if they do go ahead and post or direct message. Include what you'd like to see price wise, would be shipped to the Richmond, VA area (or picked up if close). I'm a bottom rung budget rider, go easy :( I use Paypal.

OEM:
    -Seat (not torn)
    -Front and Rear rims (any color but orange, minimal rash, no bends)
    -Windscreen (clear, non rashed)

Track:
    -Clutch cover protector / slider (any brand just not completely rashed condition)
    -Ohlins rear (decent condition)
    -Full Track Body (including windscreen and fairing stay. No cracks please)
    -Power Commander (no abs)
    -Gear indicator
    -Bolt on mid pipe
    -steering stabilizer (not too old or at least recently refreshed, any brand)
    -Take-offs (stock size any compound)

FWIW: Old plastics are up for trade. They aren't spotless or factory OEM but no rash or obvious blemishes. If there's any interest I'll post up some pictures. Black in color and look factory minus the honda sticker on tank.

:beer:

2. Mike Lafayette

Mike Lafayette Well-Known Member

I think I have an OEM windscreen that is in decent shape and I also have a front and rear OEM rims, not sure if I want to sell those. Let me take inventory and get back to you.

underdog likes this.
  3. underdog

underdog Member

Appreciate! More than willing to send these old ones back your way if that entices at all. 90% sure they aren't factory. Chrome and flaking without the enkei / honda stamp. Pictures available.

4. underdog

underdog Member

Mods: not sure if this is doable, if not I can remake it later down the road - but could you add this to the oem section?

-Rear tire / swingarm cowl
    -Chain guard
    -Complete rear shock assembly

5. Mike Lafayette

Mike Lafayette Well-Known Member

I scoured likely places for the windscreen and couldn't find it, sorry. I am going to keep my OEM wheels, when I decide to sell the bike I will likely put them back on. There is good news, I do have a mint chain guard, pulled off the bike with less than 500 miles on it. PM me your email and I will send you some pictures.

6. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

I have a OEM shock from ‘07.

PM if interested.

7. underdog

underdog Member

Both PM'd.

8. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

Replied.

9. WERA#190

WERA#190 Well-Known Member

Ohlins steering dampener mint condition off a 03-04 cbr600rr $550. Shipped obo, also available oem Honda yellow seat cowl $140. Obo.

10. SASBK Justin

SASBK Justin Well-Known Member

What OEM parts do you still need?