1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP | 2020-2021 | Off-Season

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Nov 30, 2020.

1. KneeDragger_c69

KneeDragger_c69 Well-Known Member

At this point it's a 50/50 IMHO.

It could go either way but for that level of competition and knowing Marquez, not sure he'll has competitive... if he returns !

Quicktoy likes this.
  2. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

That sounds really bad...

Pseudarthrosis or nonunion is a disease that occurs when a broken bone fails to heal after a fracture unless intervention (surgery) is performed. The fracture structurally resembles a fibrous joint, and for this reason, is called “false joint” or pseudoarthrosis.

NemesisR6 likes this.
  3. vizsladog

vizsladog Well-Known Member

He HATES Hopper.

4. The Great One

The Great One Well-Known Member

What's the background there? As someone who only knows him from interviews and his public persona, Hopper seems like a dude that's pretty tough to hate.

jksoft likes this.
  5. HPPT

HPPT !!!

If I were a betting man, my money would be on the way negotiations were conducted during the off-season.

6. PPPope

PPPope Well-Known Member

So with preseason testing crammed into Qatar , will they run in the daylight to gain usable data for other circuits?

I’ll be dying for GP come March, but I’ll be sick of watching that circuit after the 1,724 laps they’ll spin in their 10 days there including the GP weekend!

BigBird and Newyork like this.
  7. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

Hopper was promoted as an "Anglo-American" racer, versus being an American. I think that is what upset DA. This, based upon some of the tweets I read from him.

I tend to agree. To me, it's like forgetting all the people that helped you along the way.

8. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

Can confirm.

I had the same exact thing in my left humerus as a child. Broke it 3 different times from simple falls because it never healed completely. Had surgery after the second time, but even then it was only partially effective.

To this day the bone is not quite as strong as normal bone, but doesn't limit me in any way, and even through major falls/crashes it has stayed intact. However, MM93 doesn't have decades to allow it to heal......

thrak410 likes this.
  9. Bloodhound

Bloodhound Well-Known Member

While I'm not sure of what the flack is between those two he kinda put one over on gentleman on here who sponsored him in 2010 that I found pretty unlikable...

10. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Didn't that involve a hand or wrist injury? A long time ago...

11. Bloodhound

Bloodhound Well-Known Member

Yes, my understanding from reading is that he told them he was 100% when he was not.

stk0308 and motion like this.
  12. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

New Honda breaks cover... radical new swingarm and the exhaust is heavily revised. Looks like a fairly big change.

honda.jpg

Phl218 and BigBird like this.
  13. KneeDragger_c69

KneeDragger_c69 Well-Known Member

Rear looks like the CBR 600/1000 when they had the exhaust under the tail.

The swingarm only looks like a cover.

How the hell do they keep the rotors cool, with all that protection ??:confused:

BigBird likes this.
  14. sharky nrk

sharky nrk Rubber Side Up

^^ well it rained alot there so they actually are trying to keep heat IN the carbon brakes

15. sharky nrk

I wonder if that is just the testing exhaust to vary length? HRC historically has the most ridiculously beautifully crafted exhaust on the RCV. It would be a shame if that is how she ended up looking...but even a bigger shame if the bike sucks ... so fast first, pretty second lol

16. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

Thought they swapped to steel in the wet?

rice r0cket likes this.
  17. sharky nrk

Used to, now not always. Found out they can get away with covers in a lot of conditions

18. ShadowBoxer

ShadowBoxer Well-Known Member

The Honder has beautiful lines, its the best looking bike unpainted.

19. tecknojoe

tecknojoe Well-Known Member

What'd I miss?

[​IMG]

BigBird likes this.
  20. The Great One

The Great One Well-Known Member

Paasch is racing in BSB next year and Dynavolt is the title sponsor of the team.

BigBird, Newyork and tecknojoe like this.