1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sidi Resole? Who does it?

Discussion in 'General' started by sharkattack, Dec 28, 2020.

1. sharkattack

sharkattack Rescued pets over people. All day, every day

I have a pair of older (pre replacement section of the sole) Sidi Vortice boots that need new soles. The boots are in relatively great shape, so I can’t justify tossing them.

I tried a couple local shoe repair shops and they weren’t sure; not confidence inspiring. If you’ve had some race boots resoled, who did it and can you post their contact info?

Thanks guys!

2. FourThreeSix

FourThreeSix Well-Known Member

Anthony's Leatherworks does them.

3. Circacee

Circacee Well-Known Member

I need my suit worked on after my tumble at Buttonwillow. I hear mixed reviews about Anthonys, any feedback?

4. wiggeywackyo

wiggeywackyo Well-Known Member

I've had a cobbler do a good job with it but it seems your results may vary.

5. FourThreeSix

FourThreeSix Well-Known Member

Amazing. I've had 2 suits fixed and another one altered. My last suit repair was pretty extensive, including replacing the Tech-Air LED indicator. They got the suit looking basically brand new. Highly recommend them.

6. DBConz

DBConz Registered Idiot

i googled a local cobbler to me. i know i've used Sole Performance in CA before. they do Sidi's repairs.

TurboBlew likes this.
  7. Eight Screws

Eight Screws Well-Known Member

Anthony’s did a good job on both my Suit and a Sidi resole/zip repair in the past
    Wasn’t the quickest but still good a couple of years on

AMA members get a discount

8. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

If you go with a local cobbler race boots seem to amaze them which I cant figure out.
    In your case unless you know the local guy send them to Sidi.

9. MELK-MAN

MELK-MAN The Dude abides...

buy the soles DIRECTLY from Sidi (motonation.com) then take to a local shoe repair shop. had great results and they charged $25 a pair i think. I've done shoe-goo myself before too. pulled sole off, used a $5 tube of shoe-goo. great stuff. keep a tube on hand for dirt bike and road sole repairs.

Sabre699 and sharkattack like this.
  10. R/T Performance

R/T Performance Well-Known Member

11. sharkattack

sharkattack Rescued pets over people. All day, every day

Thanks for all the suggestions guys. I definitely have some good leads now. You all never disappoint! Thumbs up!!