1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP | 2020-2021 | Off-Season

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Nov 30, 2020.

1. BigBird

BigBird blah

2. dieterly

dieterly Well-Known Member

I think he turned it into something much bigger than it really was, but I don’t understand why it’s always necessary to criticize and cutting people down just because you are on social media?

3. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Hopper probably turned him down for an interview or some shit. Who knows, the sting of butthurt can last a long time.

4. lopitt85

lopitt85 Well-Known Member

Got a link? I looked for it but found nothing.

5. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

I literally just googled “Twitter superbike planet” clicked first link, top tweet.

6. lopitt85

lopitt85 Well-Known Member

Ahhhhhh, Twitter. I went looking around the superbike planet website. I'll try the twitters... lol

Quicktoy likes this.
  7. BigBird

BigBird blah

What is on his nose? is that like the new version of the nose strips. looks very weird

[​IMG]

8. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

It's a source of income....

9. BigBird

BigBird blah

10. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Ya a lot of pro athletes use.

BigBird likes this.
  11. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

Looks stupid

Quicktoy and BigBird like this.
  12. Phl218

Phl218 .

Great for light snorers too

13. tsflstb

tsflstb Well-Known Member

One dollar and NINE CENTS

Attached Files:

pickled egg, BigBird and scottn like this.
  14. scottn

scottn Well-Known Member

Opti Grab!

cpettit, pickled egg and RTD like this.
  15. A. Barrister

A. Barrister Well-Known Member

Yes, a better version that opens up your airway in your nose. The adhesive ones always seemed to come unstuck when I was using them.

BigBird likes this.
  16. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

Nakagami was on MM's 2019 bike. He needs to handle pressure better???? That bike was evil as it was constantly trying to kill its rider. You can only dodge the bullet so many times. Pressure? Sure, I guess that qualifies as pressure.

Quicktoy likes this.
  17. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

The bike that was 1st or 2nd in every race but one ? :confused: ‘15 was a bad year for the RC213V. I wouldn’t say that ‘19 was that bad of a Honda.

Quicktoy and badmoon692008 like this.
  18. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

I didn't mean that the '19 was bad, just evil. Took Ninja skills to ride well. Curious that a Spaniard had better Ninja skills than the Japanese homeboy. :p

Newyork and Quicktoy like this.
  19. BigBird

BigBird blah

If you look at the first thread with Nakagami's interview he said he basically folded under the pressure due to how the Japanese are raised.

~sent from mobile

20. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Nakagami has definitely punched way above what I thought and said he could do. I've been pretty harsh on him up to and including this year. "He only got that ride because of his passport, he has a big time sponsor paying his way, Honder and HRC want him there."

Not gonna say I was wrong, still believe part or most of what I've said but I hope he totally shuts me the F up. :)

Newyork and Quicktoy like this.