1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is mm93 ever coming back?

Discussion in 'General' started by notbostrom, Nov 23, 2020.

1. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

lol who was even talking about Rossi? also the dude DNF'd or had COVID for literally half the season while baby Marquez did not. is that a joke? Bagnaia was the ONLY one that maybe should have beaten Marquez that didn't. The others are washed up dudes who never were to begin with and test riders. I don't care about a 42 year old great doing parade laps. Marquez sucks, and you're literally digging in about 14th. you should feel embarrassed for yourself.

LOL Marquez FINISHED 3 races in the 0 points. not a DNF, not sick or hurt, FINISHED with 0. and another with 1. and another with 2. get fucking real.

:stupid::beer:

2. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

The person I originally replied to when you decided to UCCIO your way into an A & B conversation.

badmoon692008 likes this.
  3. Sweatypants

this happened to my buddy with his knee surgery. MERSA and all types of complications that wouldn't go away. 2 years and 24 surgeries and a fused knee later... might finally have plateau'd. let's hope not.

4. Sweatypants

four... teen... th.

5. auminer

You win, buddy. That gives you one more win than your sacred J-O-T over the past 1258 days.

Congratulations.

badmoon692008 likes this.
  6. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

You were not the fish I was trying to hook. Sorry, but I've got to throw you back.

7. auminer

I was just chumming for Uccios anyway. :D

Easy to hook... lots of fight... but not very much for eating. I had to throw mine back too.

8. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

The only people dumber than real Rossi nut swingers are the haters.

9. Phl218

Phl218 .

Alex M took it easy in the beginning and once he understood the bike (and got the new Öhlins shock) started doing really well.

and Rossi? He just rode along

10. motoboy

motoboy Well-Known Member

I saw an AP article show up in the MSN feed about mm's infection and how it might impact next season.

wow

11. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

12. Phl218

Phl218 .

13. ttt637

ttt637 Well-Known Member

They had better tie up Dovi quickly.

Phl218 likes this.
  14. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Dovi spanked HRC and made them do as he said. That is probably unforgivable. If Lorenzo and Stoner are out, who's left? Anyone heard from Criville lately? Maybe Agostini wants to give the Honda a go?

stk0308 and BigBird like this.
  15. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

Paging this gentleman racer ... perhaps he may be interested in a MotoGP seat.

[​IMG]

SpeedyE likes this.
  16. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

I think A Marquez earned another year at the factory team.

Phl218 likes this.
  17. BigBird

BigBird blah

You mean similar situation to last year, where there is a last minute need for a replacement, but everyone will say that he didn't earn his spot again.

Honda will still need another rider. Roberts on the Honda would be interesting. Who is Honda's current test rider?

18. BigBird

BigBird blah

this article is a little more in-depth on the procedure

He has "Pseudarthrosis..there was a previous infection in the fracture"
    https://www.crash.net/motogp/news/9...remains-hospital-previous-infection-confirmed

This is the interview Papa was probably referring to. MM93 saying that returning early was a mistake.

“The first, that the attempt to return after the injury was hasty." Basically saying Dr. Mir caused him to mess up his plate.
    https://www.motorsport.com/motogp/news/marquez-jerez-broken-arm-mistake/4921571/

Last edited: Dec 6, 2020
  19. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Finger pointing.

A necessary step in human relations.

Fun times....

stk0308 and BigBird like this.
  20. vizsladog

vizsladog Well-Known Member

2 podiums and the rest of the races mid pack is doing ok?