1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moto2 Testing

Discussion in 'General' started by Jack Brock, Nov 27, 2020.

1. Jack Brock

Jack Brock Well-Known Member

Is there any source to follow the Moto2 testing, or at least a source to see times?

turbulence and vizsladog like this.
  2. vizsladog

vizsladog Well-Known Member

Same. Wanting to see how Cam does.

turbulence likes this.
  3. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Unfortunately all I've seen is snippets here and there on instagrams and twatters. Cam did something like 15 or 16 laps yesterday in the wet and on rains and did "okay" but only one other person went out. I'll try and remember who all was posting stuff there.

His bike looked cool stickered up but unpainted and he was sporting a black Bell lid without graphics (other then Bell) or sponsor stickers.

Jack Brock likes this.
  4. khill

khill Well-Known Member

5. TX Joose

TX Joose Well-Known Member

I'm not sure if it's live or finished but 0.6s down from the top ain't too shabby.

6. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

He looks to be in the mix straight away. America's future in GP looks bright!!!!

ducnut and Newyork like this.
  7. Jack Brock

That is better than what I expected. Beyond excited for 2021.

turbulence likes this.
  8. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Got to wonder if they are getting a new chassis for 2021 or running the same ones they had for Roberts.

He seems to be sitting out for a bit? Ran 60 laps and seems to be staying at that for a bit. :confused:

9. rafa

rafa Well-Known Member

10. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

Cam's back with Bell. Wonder what happened with 6d?

11. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

Not motogp approved

turbulence and masshole like this.
  12. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

That Bell looks huge.

13. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Much better than I anticipated.... very exciting! Its going to be a long winter!

14. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

I wish I could read more besides the MotoAmerica press release. Every article I find is in Spanish. wonder why Joe Robert’s flew home and didn’t take part in the test. Were all teams there or just some?

Yzasserina likes this.
  15. Jack Brock

From what I saw, Joe tested the few days ahead of this test, but I never found any times.

Quicktoy likes this.
  16. fsualum998

fsualum998 Well-Known Member

From what I saw on MotoGP.com there were 8 teams participating in the Jerez test. Hoping Joe’s team wasn’t one of them vs he flew home and didn’t participate
    https://www.motogp.com/en/news/2020/11/25/moto2-riders-land-in-jerez-for-private-testing/359418

Quicktoy likes this.
  17. Quicktoy

Cam really looks like he is going to go well.

18. ajcjr

ajcjr Well-Known Member

use google translate

19. ajcjr

ajcjr Well-Known Member

As Joe Roberts mentioned on gregs garage podcast, it will be interesting to see how Cam deals with being .5 off but back in 14th on the starting grid. Im excited to see how he handles the new chess match.

20. Quicktoy

Cam won’t be .5 off. Mark my words. @HPPT can mark it, save it and throw it in my face if I’m wrong because I won’t be, but Cam is going to be up front from the beginning of the season provided they find him a more aerodynamic helmet.

Newyork likes this.