1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2009 Honda CBR600RR Race / Track Bike Complete Partout CBR 600RR 07+

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by jtillery, Sep 28, 2020.

1. jtillery

jtillery Well-Known Member

I am parting out a complete CBR 600RR track bike. Let me know what you need and I’ll send you pictures and give pricing. Front forks and shock are sold, but as of now everything else is available. Aftermarket parts include: Leo Vince full exhaust, Power Commander V with secondary fuel module, quick shifter and map select switch, Vortex braided line on front, Motion Pro Rev 2 throttle, GPR V4 steering stabilizer, Woodcraft frame sliders, Vortex rearsets, Woodcraft clip ons, EX520 chain, Vortex 44t aluminum rear sprocket, Motion Pro coolant recovery bottle, Vesrah RJL brake pads, ABC Composites bodywork (looks like similar quality to Sharkskinz) in fresh professional black paint, stompgrips, Lithium battery. I also have a set of HotBodies bodywork.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. naomani1

naomani1 New Member

PM sent

3. jeosbor1

jeosbor1 Active Member

PM sent

4. Dev54

Dev54 Well-Known Member

Is the full exhaust sold

5. mgiossi

mgiossi Well-Known Member

Very stupid for asking I know already but if you happen to want to sell just the tail fairing let me know.

6. HectorG

HectorG New Member

PM sent

7. HectorG

HectorG New Member

Any parts available?

8. ripsaw546

ripsaw546 Member

How much for motion pro rev 2 assembly and woodcraft clip ons? Are they 1.5” rise. Thank u.

9. ripsaw546

ripsaw546 Member

How much for the abc bodyworks?

10. nikos

nikos Well-Known Member

clipons still available?

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

11. Brad619

Brad619 Member

I would like to snag up the exhaust!

12. jtillery

jtillery Well-Known Member

Sorry for the lack of response. For some reason I wasn't getting notifications of replies and PMs like I was expecting to. The majority of the aftermarket parts have sold. I think the only aftermarket remaining are Vortex clip-ons, BMC race filter, Woodcraft frame sliders, and Dynojet PCV map switch. The majority of the stock parts are still available (engine, swingarm, wheel set, subframe, ECU, wiring harness, throttle bodies, radiator, triple tree, gauges, etc.) My cell is 216 712 161 Seven if you prefer to call or text.

13. nikos

nikos Well-Known Member

price for the clip-ons, pcv switch?

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

14. CLM81

CLM81 Well-Known Member

interested in the BMC air filter

15. Sasquatch13

Sasquatch13 Member

Front and rear wheels price complete minus tires?