1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Everyday Boots: What do you wear?

Discussion in 'General' started by sharkattack, Nov 3, 2020.

1. Sprinky

Sprinky Well-Known Member

Red Wing 606 (current) going back to the 2406 for my next pair. I miss the safety toe.

2. GixxerJohn011

GixxerJohn011 Well-Known Member

How have yours held up. Those were very comfortable but did not hold up at all and my job is easy on boots.

3. The

The Baddest Mofo in Town

5.11 ATAC storm 8”
    Very comfortable and light.

4. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

Sketcher slip on steel toe. I used to wear Docs, but could never go back to lace up boots now. I get about 2 years out of them, and I'm due right now.

5. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

Actually yea, got a full year out of them. Wore the sole,leather was still good. I'm in diesel,oil, water and everyday elements. Was not even a consideration for another boot.

6. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

thats a look where you should take full advantage of the "Right to remain silent"... :Poke::D

7. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

8. 10-15

10-15 Well-Known Member

Irish Setters and Keen's. Wore Keen's both ankle and low cut before I retired. Super comfortable. Love the toe cap on them. Good attention getter when a shot to the nads was warranted. :)

9. sharkattack

sharkattack Rescued pets over people. All day, every day

I’m looking for Non-steel toed boots, of that helps with the suggestions.

10. ClemsonsR6

ClemsonsR6 Well-Known Member

My latest real estate clients wanted to gift me a pair. I have never wanted or wore cowboy boots before like 3 days ago......I love'um!!!!

Went and voted in them today. Nothing like cowboy boots with an American Flag on them with a red/white/blue hat on at the voting polls to truly make you feel like a red blooded American!

11. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

Boots in general take a while to break in. But once you have them broke in, they are great.

Razr likes this.
  12. Kyle Brosius

Kyle Brosius Well-Known Member

Ariat work hogs

13. Rico888

Rico888 Well-Known Member

^^^ these^^^

Canadian Bacon likes this.
  14. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

Wolverine Hudson Steel toe.

15. The Beer Hunter

The Beer Hunter Well-Known Member

I work in the Electricity business, primarily generation management now but i still swear by Red Wing Loggermax boots as do it all boots.

Edit: Style 4417. If want to keep your feet dry and warm, with a ST they are amazing.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2020
    Razr likes this.
  16. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

You get the oddest threads on this BBS... And it wasn't MH fault this time.

17. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Dunham Addison Men's Mid cut 14EEEEEE

18. Numlock

Numlock Well-Known Member

Red Wing Iron Ranger
    Wolverine 1000 Mile

19. Have a pair of these in 12 eeeeeeee. Great for wee feet.

20. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

The last solid pair of DMs I bought was 20 years ago when they were still UK made. Bought 2 pairs of 3 eyes since then, that the stitching at the soles busted out in less than 3 months, both pairs. I gave up on the brand from that, plus the fact the prices nearly tripled. But to each their own. What about non-steeltoe DMs?