1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2021 MotoAmerica Silly Season

Discussion in 'General' started by Hoffman900, Oct 12, 2020.

1. henry_carlson

henry_carlson BREAD_RACING

Oh damn! I honestly thought it was because of PJ's health issues and their inability to get a rider who could compete in both stock 1000 and sbk, then after they got lorenzo and the full superbike bike they just decided to run sbk because of the 1 bike rule.

2. Circacee

Circacee Well-Known Member

8K.......................................

I'll take a tall glass of FUCK THAT.

3. Circacee

Sorry, it's not. It's a Youtube thingy.

henry_carlson likes this.
  4. TX Joose

TX Joose Well-Known Member

That is absolutely false. Want to try again?

5. Hoffman900

Hoffman900 Well-Known Member

Seriously. You can rent a huge house for that there: https://www.apartments.com/manhattan-beach-ca/?bb=9gz3-ho8mN1mmjy6B

Judging my Toni's IG, he's not renting a house. lol. Do his parents live in the States now too? It seems like his dad is here a lot. Not that it really matters.

6. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Toni lives near the beach so he can surf. Zoom in on that map to the beach and change the sorting to Price High to Low.

I'll wait. :D

7. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Livin' the California dream!

8. henry_carlson

henry_carlson BREAD_RACING

9. r6fast

r6fast Well-Known Member

My wife's uncle had a place on Crest Dr. a few years ago before moving back to NYC, his rent was over 10k a month so if Toni is anywhere near there his rent could easily be that much.

10. brex

brex Well-Known Member

For 800 square feet. Good grief.

11. Hoffman900

I like how the Beeb is now stalking Toni's living situation lol

The guy has gotten this far, I think he'll be fine one way or another.

Gino230, stk0308 and The Great One like this.
  12. Suzuka_joe

Suzuka_joe Well-Known Member

Jake lewis wasn't eligible for stk1000 so his weekend was the first they ran SBK, they also got to drop the 22lbs because of moving up a class

13. Suzuka_joe

Suzuka_joe Well-Known Member

$8k per month??? hell nah. *laughs in oklahoma cost of living.

14. renegade17

renegade17 Well-Known Member

yea im kinda wondering who at the office of eligibility hands out these sentences or rules. Maybe im missing something but if Jake couldnt run SS why can Jd run the 600 class? Arent they all feeders to sbk and eventually the bagger world championship? There just seems to be some odd decisions on who can run what and when.

badmoon692008, Gino230 and malamute like this.
  15. Circacee

*snickers in Cali Weather*

Marcos415 and The Great One like this.
  16. Hoffman900

What is there even to do in Oklahoma? If Toni can afford to live near the beach then cool. I'm not sure if he was living in OK he would be as stoked to be living in America. Just saying...

Last edited: Oct 30, 2020
    Senna likes this.
  17. sdiver

sdiver Well-Known Member

Wow, pg 13 and no mention of Cal?

18. regularguy

regularguy Always Krispy

RTFRB

Riders who have held an AMA Superbike license except those finishing in the top 10 positions in the previous year Superbike standings may apply for this license. Effective for the 2021 season, riders who have held an AMA Superbike license except those finishing in the top 3 positions in the previous year Superbike standings may apply for this license. Exceptions to this policy may be submitted in writing to the permanent bureau.

Gino230 and malamute like this.
  19. Black89

Black89 Well-Known Member

you mean where fresh out engineers are signing 7 figure four year deals and living in a house on the beach?

Circacee likes this.
  20. renegade17

renegade17 Well-Known Member

So does JD have better penmanship ? JD beat Jake most of the SBK rounds in 2019 and had a few podiums along with a win, Jake did not. Is it easier to get the pass to go to 600 than SS1k? Yes, you have to explain it and understand it for me.