1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bagger Blast off

Discussion in 'General' started by Jeff McKinney, Jul 13, 2020.

1. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

I see....you would need a tour guide for something like that.

2. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

The guy with the Goldwing at the Gap would murder these guys. :D

ducnut likes this.
  3. lee955i

lee955i The Traveling Gnome

Well, I gotta say it was a hoot to watch, but man they are some god awful ugly fucking motorcycles. The Harley Batwing fairings have always looked ridiculous, but whoever designed that Indian needs to be dragged out back and pummeled!!

opinion914 and drop like this.
  4. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

What could possibly go wrong ?

motion likes this.
  5. lizard84

lizard84 My “fuck it” list is lengthy

I like the concept and the race, a few thoughts, the crowd that this will potentially attract will never attend a race that doesn't stick to this template, they wouldn't piss on a Grom if it was on fire (they probably started the fire). This race will remain all American iron, it must or it doesn't have a shot in hell of pulling in interest from outside our very small circle. The best of the HD's did pretty well but they will never compete on the same level with the mono-shock liquid cooled Indian without a restrictive rules package in place.

6. OGs750

OGs750 Well-Known Member

It would have been more interesting if the bikes were required to have forward foot controls.

7. YoshiHNS

YoshiHNS Mr. Slowly

It was a race between two race teams, and a bunch of people that know how to order parts out of a catalog and bolt them on the bike. Sometimes they get to grind and weld too.

Thought it was just meh. It was ridiculous to see them throw the bikes around, and think it was hilarious that Indian got 1st and 3rd in what was supposed to be Harley's race. And that's all I have to say about that.

badmoon692008 likes this.
  8. 650 RACER

650 RACER Well-Known Member

I still feel like grid position should be established by the amount of fringe the bike and rider have.

9. CJ

CJ Well-Known Member

Mike Smith would've won that easily :D

Stumpy and stk0308 like this.
  10. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

It was ok entertainment, I guess. It's a good thing O'Hara blew a corner, because this race would have been boring AF.

badmoon692008 and Banditracer like this.
  11. cha0s#242

I saw the race posted on French motorcycling FB pages and at least it's generating comments. As long as people are taking about it, it's a good thing I suppose.

ducnut and pscook like this.
  12. Cawk Star

Cawk Star Well-Known Member

Smith versus the Italian heir would be good. Surprised BBoz didn't show up with some chaps.

13. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Why would you watch it on some blouse wearing poodle walker page when it's free and available on the MA yougores page?

Haw haw, stupid americans, we take their clicks and we don't even need to shower first. Now let's go eat cheese and drink wine!

14. ducnut

ducnut Well-Known Member

15. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Stupido American luddite.

16. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

As bad as a full on fat Harley is on the track a Guzzi would be worse.

17. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

I'd bet that a 80's Venture Royale would eat the new H-D's on the track.

18. Phl218

Phl218 .

might as well add this

upload_2020-10-27_11-12-59.png

stk0308 likes this.
  19. cha0s#242

The FB page was linking to the MA YouTube vid, so MA will get the clicks. But they did make jokes about fatte and stupide 'Ricains lol :D

Phl218 likes this.
  20. tgold

tgold Well-Known Member

Next year they should run the baggers two-up with the passenger controlling the brakes. I'd watch that.