1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ktm Supermoto

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Wingnut, Oct 19, 2020.

1. Wingnut

Wingnut Well-Known Member

2007 KTM 450 sx-f full ohlins forks, rear shock. Brembo floating rotor, Brembo caliper, Leo Vince ti pipe. CRG levers, Pro taper bar, Alpina 17 in wheels. Recent refresh stock engine build and brand new clutch and battery.

I bought this from the guy that runs the Southwest supermoto events. Clearly this was a no expanse spared, expertly built and set up bike.
    I have a spare 5 speed engine available with it.

Located in Sedona, AZ but can travel if needed. $6k includes spare engine and stand.

Attached Files:

2. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Nice bike! First year of DOHC motor. That is a really really good engine KTM made. I had several of those from 450-505cc.

Wingnut likes this.
  3. martinsc20

martinsc20 Well-Known Member

Only if you were closer

4. I’ll check today how much of a PITA it will be in Ga to get a street title for this thing, my exc 300 wasn’t bad but I had a frame that didn’t say for off road use only so was a nice loop hole. Inspection won’t be an issue as I’ve had it done on an off-road capable trailer I made for my Jeep, but I’ll see about a bike. If I can do it with a moderate amount of pain. I’m in Ga but if I took care of all the paperwork etc would you be willing to ship via motoshippers (or similar)? im in no hurry for it so based in past experience could be a week or two before they are in az area to pick it up.
    since this is the six I also want to check a few things trans gear wise but pretty sure I have that covered and probably actually have what I need to swap them to more enduro friendly gears. I have suspension that will bolt up to this that’s woods friendly so this is the ideal bike for dual duty for me. Probably have enough to do the light conversion as well and easy to make a kickstand and I just made a one off one that way I wanted it for my exc.

On another note I’m from a rich family and about to inherit $10000000 from my Nigerian uncle, if I give you 100k to float me a while until my check comes will you send me back the change from the purchase? :)

5. Why does my license keep saying don’t buy this thing? Why is it I can take an r1m on the street and ride like a well respecting human but I get in a motors and go full squid? They are too easy to do stupid shit on which is why they are so awesome.

6. Wingnut

Wingnut Well-Known Member

Im pretty sure i have a street title for it. I know they gave me a license plate. I can send a picture of the title if tou PM your email address

7. Philly320

Philly320 Member

Is it still available?