1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

That wanker Casey Stoner has been mouthing off again

Discussion in 'General' started by motion, Oct 22, 2020.

1. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

You’re going to throw a party for someone who, near as I can piece together, lives with severe physical limitations getting killed and eaten by dogs?

If that happens by some insane cosmic coincidence, be sure to post the address of the party. I’m sure many here would like to “attend”.

2. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Black tie only. Because, you know, he's classy like that. :D

Knotcher likes this.
  3. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

WTF am I reading here???

Yzasserina likes this.
  4. She is definitely pretty no doubt about that.

But IMO, pretty and sexy do not mean the same thing, and they don’t always coexist.

5. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Nope funny, but then you hate sheep so probably don't have the same brutal humor :beer:

6. I have no idea what is going on in here now, but I wonder how many times Stoner has used the line “No sense in crying over spilled milk”.

upload_2020-10-24_15-16-58.jpeg

Yzasserina likes this.
  7. HPPT

HPPT !!!

It's the product you get when you mix an overinflated sense of one's own morality, a severe reading-comprehension deficit, an inability to process data in a logical fashion and an ax to grind. It's highly combustible and always seems to blow up in the direction of the chemist.

chickenpants likes this.
  8. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Don't forget alcohol.

9. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

I’ve seen suicide bombers suffer less damage than this, :D

10. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

If you are actually to be consumed at this party, I'm not sure I want to wear my formal attire. Most of the dry cleaners around here have closed their doors lately, perhaps due to some inexplicable covid 19 reaction. However, as the guest of honor, I suppose you have the right to establish a suitable dress code.

11. Slider82

Slider82 Well-Known Member

If all you're wearing is a black tie there's no need for a dry cleaner just throw the tie away and take a shower.

Robin172 and motoracer1100 like this.
  12. Robby-Bobby

Yes but she was by his side for most of his MotoGp career, watched the kids, and seemingly supports him to the end which to me is SEXY AS FUCK!

Razr likes this.
  13. pjzocc

pjzocc Well-Known Member

With all the hundreds off dollars he made, I'm sure there was never a nanny or maid or concierge taking care of day to day tasks. It must have been SOOOO arduous for her...

Truly, she is a martyr.

:D

BigBird likes this.
  14. Robby-Bobby

I dunno, not my business. I do know I saw kids at a lot of the races with her so I am assuming she is being a good mother and wife by watching them as he did his job. Just what I find sexy. Not everyone will agree.

Yzasserina likes this.
  15. I don’t disagree. But I didn’t know we were factoring in what kind of person she is. All of the previous comments were solely about her looks.

If so, this is likely the first time in beeb history that someone’s “goodness” was being considered when judging how 2xitbable they are.

16. Past Glory

Past Glory I still have several AVON calendars from the 90's

That's a helluva phrase.

Gorilla George likes this.
  17. BigBird

BigBird blah

umm he quit like when the kid was like one....so that makes her "mom of the year" for her hard work on his tiny salary. what low standards people in Florida have :D

bleacht likes this.
  18. HPPT

HPPT !!!

It crossed my mind last night that it may even be better than I initially thought. There is a very good chance that the moron actually thought that the thread I was referring to in which Garth had his weird outburst (the attack on auminer about soulmates) was the one in which he shared his feelings about his "brother." The miserable cunt had been waiting for an opportunity to release his moralistic rant and thought he saw an opening.

Moving on… :crackup:

19. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Note to self:
    Don't piss off Papa or forever be referred to as a vaginal opening. :crackup:

20. This old Rz

This old Rz Well-Known Member

https://www.gpone.com/en/2019/12/04...ssion-im-sick-i-cant-do-anything-anymore.html
    He was a darned good rider...but he's always been kind of a pussy, a consummate whiner. Most of us bitch & complain about injuries but when I read shit like this. Uggggg

I got shit worse than that going on and I get up everyday go to work
    My wife had terminal cancer and never fucking complained once... He's just a crybaby...that's all. And many people find drama queens quite annoying...
    Stoner is not on the same stage as Rossi even when he beat Rossi he wasn't, just "the way it is" " just the way it goes" if people don't like you.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2020