1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Coyotes keep dropping children off on my door step.

Discussion in 'General' started by Venom51, Oct 23, 2020.

1. gixxernaut

gixxernaut Hold my beer & watch this

This is a timely thread Kenny. It's certainly a hot topic of debate but the other night I think I rid myself of a similar coyote problem with a sudden (but moderated) blast from my trumpet. Biding one's time is key though, I won't really know how successful this measure was for a couple of weeks. Maybe longer.

In a similar vein I remember when the term "brinking" was sometimes used in reference to discussions like this, not the process of ingesting alcohol from the other end of one's digestive system.

TurboBlew likes this.
  2. motoracer1100

motoracer1100 Well-Known Member

I’d have no problem with them pooping on my deck :D

3. R1M370

R1M370 Dr. P Ness

I think they call that a Hot Carl :Puke:

G Dawg likes this.
  4. motoracer1100

motoracer1100 Well-Known Member

:crackup:I said deck .. not chest :D

R1M370 likes this.
  5. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Wave tree fiddy in front of them and ask them to do something....damn loch ness kenny

6. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

shall he be known heretofore as ken-nessy??? :)

sheepofblue likes this.
  7. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

8. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

See that's disturbing. He clearly ate the child instead of delivering it to the van down on the other side of the river.

9. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I figured I would give you an easy out by telling you to fuck off but you once again are too stupid to recognize an opportunity to avoid being caught in a lie. Again.
    So, go ahead and produce one thread I started to trap and ban idiots. Just one will suffice. Don't bother if you're going to try to deflect again. It only gets worse from here.
    Yeah, it's just Kenny doing what he did the other day about computer repairs. :D
    See above. :D

G Dawg likes this.
  10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Oh I got the troll part, just had no idea what the specifics of the coyote thing were, I have caught up now :D

11. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Glad you did 'cause I still have no clue as to the tie in with Coyotes and kids.

Some stupid attempt to bait the Frenchman or someone with something or other?

12. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

The coyote is a less than honorable individual who specializes in transporting individuals across international borders for pay. It seems that some of our illustrious political leaders are unaware of the existence of this profession.

13. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Just do a Google for Dar'shun Kendrick Twitter.

Ducti89 likes this.
  14. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Is that "coyote" actually a "drug mule".

15. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Really, he went that simple with it? It's not more in depth and requires more thought then face value?

Man, disappointing. I might ban him just for not trying harder and being lazy. Kind of expect more around here, Garth would have done much better. :D

He was playing tic-tac-toe and I was thinking chess. :mad:

16. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Careful, you might trigger Rick with this blatant abuse of moderator power for your personal amusement. :D

17. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Garth would be playing corn hole...

The up take was pretty slow as it was.

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Shit from the debate.

19. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

In on page 1 Bitches!!!!!

SuddenBraking likes this.
  20. Quicktoy