1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2008 SV650 "Pinky"

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Tristan, Oct 15, 2020.

1. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

IMG_4053.jpg
    This has been the Buckeye Endurance steed for the last few years, currently sitting 3rd in the championship.
    I rave run just a handful of sprints on it, but I did come in first place at the 2019 GNF in the LWTSS Expert race (Pinky and I love the rain).
    The bike is across town, I'll try and get some pics up before monday.
    While currently in Endurance form, the bike could pretty easily be put back to SS legal trim.
    Price will vary depending on package chosen, I have multiple spare sets of wheels and other bits.
    Off the top of my head Pinky has:
    clean Alabama title
    stock front end with AK-20 cartridge internals
    Penske shock
    Dynojet PCV and quickshifter, set up GP shift
    Vortex rearsets
    rotary damper (Scotts I think)
    stock header with aftermarket midpipe and shorty slip on
    full bodywork in fair shape. House of Kolors neon pink paint is easily spotted by crew and fans!
    Motor internals are all stock and bike has 20K+ miles on it, but I have had ZERO mechanical DNF's or issues with it.

I'll add more details as they come to me, but let me know if interested and we'll talk. Bike is located in zip 43207. My garage is bursting, so I can't entertain trade offers.

2. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

If i had the cash, i would buy it back.

3. renegade17

renegade17 Well-Known Member

three fiddy?

4. exracer941

exracer941 Well-Known Member

Dont lowball him, jeez.
    Foe fiddy......
    You guys getting out of the endurance game or upgrading?
    Bump for a solid endurance setup.

JBall likes this.
  5. Tristan

I'm still breathing and Joe is somehow still getting around without a Rascal, so we're not getting out yet. We have procured TWO of the former TOBC SV's, Barber will be my first time on a real live SB SV.

As for price, I'm sure I could put together a SS package with a spare set of wheels for $3k, endurance setup and more spares will add $$.

Rising Sun and JJJerry like this.
  6. JBall

JBall REALLY senior member

Just changed the oil and filter. Stainless brake lines front and rear.

7. JArrow

JArrow New Member

Price? Located in the midwest as well.

8. renegade17

renegade17 Well-Known Member

Hes currently on the bike at Barber. Tristan is a central ohio fella when the racing is over.

JArrow and JBall like this.
  9. Tristan

As mentioned, $3K with stock tank and SS spec (needs a snorkle to be true SS WERA legal) with a spare set of wheels with rotors. Bike currently in Endurance form with 6.5 gal. tank with dry break, and also has (just added) bored throttle bodies by Zoran. I can put together whatever package you want. Honestly would prefer to keep the big tank, they are hard to find and $$$.
    Lets say...
    as it sits with big tank and bored tb's and a spare set or rims $3900
    as above but substitute big tank for a stock size tank (white) with dry break installed $3600
    as above but with stock pink tank $3400

ala carte (with bike purchase only) spare set of wheels $250 (I have an obscene amount of wheels)

AFTER Pinky sells I'll list any other stuff I have

BTW, our fancy new bike had some teething issues, so Pinky came to the rescue at Barber and ran like a top as always... ran 1:41's with an old fat guy riding it.

Kurt_Orban and Rising Sun like this.