1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

6'5" (190lbs) suitable tracksuit

Discussion in 'Wanted to buy or trade' started by MAXdB, Oct 20, 2020.

1. MAXdB

MAXdB Well-Known Member

Hi guys,

Looking to get a buddy on track but need to find a suit that will fit him. Please contact me if you have a suit that might fit a 6'5" 190lb person. Thanks!

2. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

3. MAXdB

MAXdB Well-Known Member

Thanks TurboBlew! I’ll take a look! (but hoping to find a used one for a reasonable price from a fellow rider on the forum).

4. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

Gonna be tough to find something off the rack that fits his height without having a lot of room in the middle since he's rather lean at 190 lbs.

My friend is the same height and about 240 lbs and I think he wears a 50us/60eu in Alpinestars and fills it out.

MAXdB likes this.
  5. MAXdB

MAXdB Well-Known Member

That makes sense.. better with extra room on the midsection than not enough coverage on the arms and legs haha

6. Circacee

Circacee Well-Known Member

I'm 6'4, 260 and awkwardly fit in a 62EU Alpinestars. I would go custom.

7. MAXdB

MAXdB Well-Known Member

Thanks for input Circacee. I can see how a-star and other companies may not want to invest in making multiple cuts for big and tall riders.. that’s unfortunate

8. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

its not that they dont make the suits just not many for sale new or used. Another alternative is Syed as they have used suits. Barnacle Bill might have something or check with Beeb retailers for closeouts

MAXdB likes this.
  9. MAXdB

MAXdB Well-Known Member

Thanks for the pointer

10. racerboy66

racerboy66 Hugs for ery body

I have an Astar suit in 48/58 that i got from a guy that size. Left cheek repair done by previous owner who said there was only rash no holes. When i got it i looked inside and could find no signs of damage. Repairs look solid. I have only worn them on a hand full of cold weather rides so other than a good rub down there're ready to go.
    Looking to get 200 bucks out of em.
    20201026_102000.jpg 1603722073494518783620303247376.jpg

Buell1965 likes this.
  11. MAXdB

MAXdB Well-Known Member

Curious how they fit you (and your height/weight), since we won't be able to try it on prior to purchase.

12. socalrider

socalrider pathetic and rude

im 6'4", 200lbs... and have a suit that i could let go. it might be a touch short in his arms and legs, but i bet the middle would fit fine. its a custom suit, by Hazardous Racing which i think is no longer in existence. one crash, help up great. needs new knee pucks though. and you could/should remove my last name from the ass. :D

13. MAXdB

MAXdB Well-Known Member

That'd be amazing! I'll send a pm over now.

14. racerboy66

racerboy66 Hugs for ery body

I'm a bit of an anomaly. I'm only 5'7" but my brother is 6'2" and I'm taller than him sitting. The guy i got them from was 6'5" 190 or 195. I got them so i could put on layers for cold weather, but it's just to bulky. I got some heated gear for my regular leathers.
    Here's the size chart.

https://www.alpinestars.com/pages/size-charts

If he wants to try them and they don't fit good he can ship um back and I'll refund the purchase price, but shipping would be on him.
    Just let me know.

TurboBlew likes this.
  15. MAXdB

MAXdB Well-Known Member

No longer need a suit since socalrider hooked us up with his old leathers! Thanks again socalrider!

16. Buell1965

Buell1965 Well-Known Member

17. Buell1965

Buell1965 Well-Known Member

hello and do you still have this suit ?

18. I have a suit. $100. Sedici. PM me. I have size 13 boots too

Buell1965 likes this.