1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Graves Yamaha R1, superstock

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Wingnut, Oct 15, 2020.

1. Wingnut

Wingnut Well-Known Member

Well i have some stuff on the horizon and I figure its best to unload some/all my stuff before hand.
    I have a 2004 Graves Yamaha Superstock R1 formally raced by Jason DiSalvo, then one race by Tommy Aquino in 2005. I bought directly from Graves and still have the MSO showing Chuck Graves racing. The bike has never been crashed -ever! Basically still as campaigned by Graves, i did change spring rates but thats it. The bike has sat unused since 2007, fuel and water drained and what not. Battery dead. I'd reccomend doing all fluids and gaskets/seals before ever racing again on it.
    Also have a second 2005 Yamaha R1 that i bought off another board member. Bike is currently down to its chassis as I was about to rebuild that engine and entire bike. Has a Canadian registration. Has a Harris guage bracket, Ohlins dampner, braided lined, CRG levers, sharkskinz body work, stock suspension as I was ordering new Ohlins stuff.
    I have a ton of spares for these bikes but want to unload the entire package at one time.
    Spare Graves painted Eric Bostrom bodywork.

$7k gets it all!

I'll also list my 2012 Yamaha FZ8 and my KTM supermoto. Have a ton of Pitbull stands as well

Attached Files:

2. jrockcolors

jrockcolors Well-Known Member

Where ya located ?

3. Wingnut

Wingnut Well-Known Member

Bike is in Phoenix, AZ area

4. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

Hoping your "stuff on the horizon" is positive - best of luck. And keeping my eye out for the KTM listing.....