1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Your video

Discussion in 'General' started by Ra.Ge. Raptor, Oct 14, 2020.

1. Ra.Ge. Raptor

Ra.Ge. Raptor wanna_be_fast

What the title says.
    Race or track day.
    Post YOUR videos only, please.

2. Paddy O

Paddy O Well-Known Member

Here is my video of the 97th and probably last Ulster Grand Prix 2019. Worlds fastest motorcycle race. 80 minutes long but it is all great!

BigBird, Ra.Ge. Raptor and L8RSK8R like this.
  3. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

I'm confused. Vids we made or vids of us as individuals? :D
    ...or vids we made of ourselves? o_O
    :confused:

4. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

OK, this is boring as shit unless you like the sound of an FZR400 with a D&D exhaust.

88/532, SpeedyE, evakat and 5 others like this.
  5. Ra.Ge. Raptor

Ra.Ge. Raptor wanna_be_fast

I don't know, it's a racing forum ,it should be obvious :)

I should've clarified it's a thread for on-boards

6. Inquizid

Inquizid Member Well-Known

:confused:Probably so...

I made this ridiculously long video back when Mongo monetized the classifieds and everybody got their pitchforks out about it. Hitched a ride up to Jersey and took the train in to buy a beautiful custom SV and ride it home from Brooklyn.

Obviously I do not have a future in motovlogging. It turned out so damn long because I couldn’t figure out how to trim down video clips. :crackup:

BigBird likes this.
  7. Brad

Brad Swollen Member

YES! Please and Thank you, I do.

This is 10 years ago at Barber recorded on what looks to be a potato by today's standards, but it's an original GoPro. Probably the second session riding my 400 that had been parked the previous 6 years. Most all of those spent riding bigger twins.... It was "different" but the combined nv/ex group and the new abundance of 250s made me look like I was really doing something!:crackup:

Evill Ed and gixxernaut like this.
  8. rd400racer

Nice! Yeah, mine wasn't even a GoPro, it was that competing brand that completely faded away...I think it was called a Contour.

Brad likes this.
  9. Paddy O

Paddy O Well-Known Member

How do I delete my post? I misunderstood, only about 5 minutes on board in my video riding Irish public roads to Dundrod circuit.

10. L8RSK8R

L8RSK8R Well-Known Member

Where ya from Paddy? Newcastle myself.

SpeedyE likes this.
  11. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

A couple of laps around the kart track at cmp

Ra.Ge. Raptor likes this.
  12. gixxernaut

gixxernaut Hold my beer & watch this

By a strange happenstance I still have my onboard of that same practice. I watched yours and saw me pass you at around the 10 minute mark. I'm the skinny guy on the clapped out Sv650. Anyway, without further ado, here's my view of that practice using a genuine old-school original GoPro with far too much vibration. I catch you on this video at about 8:30. Great memories bro!

SpeedyE, Ra.Ge. Raptor and rd400racer like this.
  13. rd400racer

Sorry man, looks like I blocked the shit out of you! That's great though that we both found the same video. I loved that track and that FZR400, but I got eaten alive in V6LW back then by Joe and the two Hawk guys. A stock FZR just didn't have a chance, but damn if it wasn't fun to ride.

SpeedyE likes this.
  14. gixxernaut

I wonder if that was Steve Webster on his Hawk early in your video. I'm sure it was Steve, (WEB on the leathers) just don't know if it was the Hawk or the SV. Perhaps @TSWebster can weigh in.

15. rd400racer

16. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

17. gixxernaut

NOLA July 2012 LWTSS

Ra.Ge. Raptor likes this.
  18. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

File this under "who gives a shit" for anybody else but me, but I managed to grab my first 1:19 at Jennings last year on my "vintage" 2nd gen.

Lines were crap in a few places and my braking points are still lacking, but since I first visited that track in 2005 it's been nice to see the gradual progression. I think I got my first sub 1:30 after 2 years going there. Took another 13 years to find the rest, lol.....

19. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Always a good day when you find more than you thought you had.

NemesisR6 likes this.
  20. JJJerry

JJJerry Well-Known Member

BAM!

SpeedyE, Brad, jrsamples and 2 others like this.