1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Neighbors complaining - advice requested

Discussion in 'General' started by Walter Hong, Oct 10, 2020.

1. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

:crackup:

2. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Hasn't been a roommate since 1977ish, but he's been a good friend since 1971. He's still a wee bit strange, but a damned good rider.

jrsamples likes this.
  3. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

Damn! You took the words outta my mouth. We have a shitty dog that barks all the fucking time. Let me tell you. I have to bite my tongue to coexist with the neighbors. The dog pisses me off.
    Previous dog was quiet as a church mouth. It was put to sleep. This other bitch barks all the time.

50Joe likes this.
  4. speedluvn

Birds of a feather . . .

jrsamples likes this.
  5. speedluvn

Not with all the PETA Nut Swingers up in this beotch :rolleyes:

6. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Back in the mid to late 90s I had an OWO1 with a worked FZ1000 motor in it with the loudest exhaust know to mankind on it. It was essentially a Formula USA bike with milder cams in it, set up for endurance with a big ass tank and cool endurance parts and it needed some crazy leaded fuel to even run.

I would ride that thing sometimes on the street (it was legal if you squinted with one eye, couldn't see out of the other and the cops had more important things to do). You could hear it coming up the mountain my parent lived on 4 or 5 miles away if you were letting it eat. And it needed to eat or it tried to kill you and if you ran it hard, it only tried to maim you. :D

anyways, I ran it one time at night because it was what ran that day and when I got home, my Dad said he's murder me if I EVER ran that thing after 6 PM ever again. :crackup:

So, Walter, don't have your Dad murder you, get something quieter to tool around with before bed time. :D

VFR#52 likes this.
  7. Blammo

Blammo Well-Known Member

Yeah, this just seems like a great excuse to get another bike! Some small-displacement, stock-exhausted thing of Japanese descent.

8. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

This, but I was thinking a Grom or even a Zuma stinkwheeler. :)

9. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

LOL motorbike related...

this is literally 200 yards behind my house. and you don't really hear it when you're inside (there's trees and a row of other homes and a wall between me and the highway), but i hear it at night and on weekends when i'm out walking my dog and its like music to my ears. makes me smile every time. also i cannot stop watching this video haha, i must have replayed it like 30 times and keep laughing. the neighborhood facebook group that i refuse to join seems to be split about 50/50 says my wife. half the ladies are like this lady, then half the dudes and ladies making fun of those ladies and saying they love it.

https://twitter.com/ABC7Kevin/status/1265384010949308417?s=20

LOL Karens...

if i had one of the homes along the highway wall, i'd build a treehouse with a balcony and just sit out there with a glass of whiskey in a lounge chair on nice nights.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2020
    grasshopper and BigBird like this.
  10. Jim Moore

Jim Moore Well-Known Member

"Oh my God! I'm scared! Someone's gonna die!" Strangely, my wife says the exact same things during sex.

jrsamples, motoracer1100 and BigBird like this.
  11. BigBird

BigBird blah

Track bike is not legal on the street. Let's start there. A street bike with a stock muffler should be good.

~sent from mobile

12. DmanSlam

DmanSlam Well-Known Member

In effing agreement. This OP falls into the "can't tell if this is a joke" category.

And when did this become a political thing?

13. Phl218

Phl218 .

Do we still have bans on anything political?

14. gixxernaut

gixxernaut Hold my beer & watch this

That's a good question. Sounds like an excellent experiment. You try writing up a summary of your thoughts and opinions regarding the upcoming elections. I'll act as the control "group" and not express any relevant opinions. Then we can analyze the results over the next week or so.

15. Phl218

Phl218 .

I have my own forum for that LOL:

BigBird likes this.
  16. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

Maybe don't forget your blood pressure meds next time ya geezer!

Jim Moore likes this.
  17. motoracer1100

motoracer1100 Well-Known Member

Yep .. your absolutely right :D

18. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

You're.... and:

[​IMG]

19. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

I do. Never stop throwing up the slayers for bikes. No matter how late or how old.

20. R1M370

R1M370 Dr. P Ness

Do you have one of those loud ass generators that nobody likes?

Fire that up 30 mins before your ride and the neighbors will never you on the bike.:D