1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RIP Eddie Van Halen

Discussion in 'General' started by YamahaRick, Oct 6, 2020.

1. rabbit73

rabbit73 Scheiße

And Jimi Hendrix.

ClemsonsR6 likes this.
  2. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Jimi played like a lefty though and only had the guitar upside down I would imagine due to lack of avilability of lefty gear. The string order was as a standard lefty setup. Albert, Eric and even Eric's older brother all played with the strings still setup for a right hander.

3. This old Rz

This old Rz Well-Known Member

Dammit man, I ain't gonna stop, my girl and I go out & rock it up as much as possible...good times.
    Tonight grab your girl your wife or just by yourself enjoy a tall Cool one in the garage and rock out dance and act stupid!!!

I have a 1984 and 85 and two 86 motorcycles ...that tells.you my mindset... And where I'm happy to stay...lol

DrA5, L8RSK8R and cpettit like this.
  4. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

I've got the DVD of that concert in New Haven. Had to be epic in person.

5. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

Razr likes this.
  6. This old Rz

This old Rz Well-Known Member

Aww No WAY Man ......3rd page already....Fuck I must B gettin old.. say it ain't so amigos...lol

7. YamahaRick

8. roy826ex

roy826ex Been around here a while

Fucking LEGEND!

Killswitch likes this.
  9. YamahaRick

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

David is a cool guy. He has always talked well of Eddie as a person and a dad to his nephew.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2020
  11. pfhenry

pfhenry Well-Known Member

Wolfgang Van Halen's tribute album to his father is fully released as of a week ago. 2, 4, and 14 are my favs.(youtube playlist format)

DrA5 likes this.