1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Life is fragile...

Discussion in 'General' started by grasshopper, Oct 6, 2020.

1. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

Sincere condolences.

2. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Very sorry to read about your friend.

3. wiggeywackyo

wiggeywackyo Well-Known Member

Sorry for your loss.

I agree with this half of what you said if it was in regards to the kung-flu.

4. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

It was. Lots of folks hiding from a boogey man they can't see. Clearly there is no use. Not everyone makes it to a ripe old age before they pass. That thought should keep everyone motivated to keep moving. This is time they won't get back.

TurboBlew, 418, R1M370 and 1 other person like this.
  5. GA Buckeye

GA Buckeye Member

Sorry for your loss. I lost my uncle on Friday, my S.O. lost her father yesterday and today is the 12th anniversary of my father's passing. October can kiss my ass.

6. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

Im sorry. 2020 has been an a hefty tax on many souls. Im sorry it got to yours.

7. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear of you friend. A sad reminder that tomorrow is not guaranteed for anyone. :(

8. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

my condolences. Use every second wisely! :(

9. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Ya man, you never know when your time is up. My manager died last Wednesday from an aneurism. 49. Was really hard seeing her in the casket today.

10. Shocker

Shocker Well-Known Member

So sorry for your loss and condolences to you. :(

11. 418

418 Expert #59

36yo. SMDH.

RIP Rider.

12. grasshopper

grasshopper Well-Known Member

He's gone. They pulled the plug at 1 and he didn't stop breathing until 2:25. RIP buddy.

13. bigtime

bigtime Well-Known Member

Sorry for your loss. Sounds like our loss as good a man as he was.

14. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

RIP.

Your thread title says it all.

15. L8RSK8R

L8RSK8R Well-Known Member

I had a similar experience last Wednesday. Around 4:30pm I'd just returned to my buddy Joe's after his infusion.
    Joe was exhausted so I walked with him back to his bedroom.
    I was gonna walk up to the 7/11 to grab a 6 pack. I made to the front door and something went wonky.
    I made it back to Joe's bedroom, about 60' away.
    I said to Joe, "somethings wrong with me" and collapsed forward on the bed.
    Just reliving it and I'm getting anxious thinking about it.
    Apparently I stood up and conveniently fell backwards onto a chair near his bed.
    Glad I didn't fall on h and injure him.
    Apparently I had a seizure.
    Ct scan checked out fine. Have me prescription for alcohol withdrawal syndrome. I hadn't had a beer in 3 days. Honestly I do drink too often and twice as much as my mates.
    $13k ER/ambulance bill.

I'm very sorry to hear about your friend.

16. JBraun

JBraun Well-Known Member

Sorry man. Had similar news last week. One of the toughest dudes I’ve ever met went in for a routine surgery, and due to complications I don’t understand, he expired on the table.

We weren’t close by any means but it was hard to hear. He survived a career in the SEAL teams, was a BJJ black belt, and an absolute savage in the gym. Unfortunately none of that helped. Fragile indeed.

jrsamples likes this.
  17. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Hey grasshopper, really sorry about your friend. Bet you have some great memories. Wish I'd known him. Can't help but have fat eyes thinking about the loss. But it is good, that, out of his tradgedy, comes a reminder for some of us to get doing what we know deep inside, that we should be doing on this planet.

Hoping for your pain to be lifted.

18. turner38

turner38 Well-Known Member

Sorry for your loss.
    Goes to show you never know.
    At least he was living life.

BigBird likes this.
  19. skidooboy

skidooboy supermotojunkie

sorry to all the loss and pain this thread has given to our beeb family. life is fragile, and short indeed. Ski

20. pjzocc

pjzocc Well-Known Member

Prayers to you and his family. So very sorry for your loss.