1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FS: 2016+ ZX10R - BrakeTech AXIS/COBRA SS Front Rotors

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by George Myshlyayev, Aug 19, 2020.

1. George Myshlyayev

George Myshlyayev Well-Known Member

Parting out some of my spares to fund my next race round. I'm selling two (2) sets of used BrakeTech AXIS/COBRA SS Front Rotors for 2016+ ZX10r.

As you might know, the OEM gen5 zx10r rotors are very thin and can't handle the heat so they tend to warp when they're pushed hard. These BrakeTech rotors follow WSBK rotor thickness standard of 6mm, which makes them extremely resilient to heat and vastly improve longevity and reliability. Another thing that tends to wear out on many types of rotors is the buttons--because they serve as float points as well as load-bearing during deceleration. The BrakeTech carrier design (as you can see in the photos) eliminates load bearing on the buttons completely so buttons can last a very long time while providing the free lateral float for optimum brake pad to disc surface contact.

The rotors are in great running condition, completely straight. Free floating mechanism works well. More than plenty of life left.

You can read up more about the technology on the official site:
    https://braketech.com/axis-cobra-stainless-rotors/

These go for $660+tax+shipping new.

Asking $350 shipped (per set) within continental USA.

Attached Files:

2. R/T Performance

R/T Performance Well-Known Member

these the 310mm or 330? the 310 should fit most the zx6's unless kawi changed the bolt pattern

3. George Myshlyayev

These are 330mm. That's the size for Gen5 rotors.

R/T Performance likes this.
  4. George Myshlyayev

5. George Myshlyayev

Bump, price update $300 shipped

6. 2OLD2BFAST

2OLD2BFAST Well-Known Member

I'll take a set. Message me some PayPal info or other method if preferred.

Thanks!
    John

7. George Myshlyayev

Sent ya a PM, John.

8. 2OLD2BFAST

Got it!

Payment out. Hope I get the pick of the litter set if you still have 2. Maybe I should've bought em both...

Thanks,
    John

9. 2OLD2BFAST

I can get by with just 1 set for now, so if he pays the asking price take his money too! If he lowballs you or just falls through and you want to unload them bad enough to discount them even deeper, keep in touch and I can be your back up plan.

Thanks much,
    John

10. George Myshlyayev

gotcha, well thanks! I got your payment so I'll get them in the mail tomorrow and will shoot you the tracking number.

11. George Myshlyayev