1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For sale 1992 Honda NSR250se MC21

Discussion in '2-Stroke Machines' started by Robert t, Oct 2, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Robert t

Robert t Member

For sale is a 92 nsr250 for sale. Its titled in nj. I purchased it last summer and had it titled in nj. The bike has most of the street stuff. I think it's only missing headlight. I had engine and carbs gone through by Steve at speedwerks in Delaware. Bike had tyga exhaust, rearsets, fairing stay and many small parts. K tech rear shock and front fork internally also quick shifter. Lots of parts to list. Must see. It's been on about 5 trackdays. Trying to post pics. I'm only asking $9800 cash no trades with all parts that I have. I also have some videos of it on youtube search Robt EL BOMBERO

Attached Files:

2. DutchWorksMoto

DutchWorksMoto Well-Known Member

Sick bike, and one I've always wanted to own that happens to be 20 minutes from me, but I've had to come to terms with myself that it is time to dial back the big spending when it comes to bikes. :(

3. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

Robert - any other bikes for sale? Look like you may have one or two in the garage :D

4. Robert t

Robert t Member

I actually have the rc390 trackbike for sale, but someone already put a deposit on it. Sorry

5. Mjmadd

Mjmadd Well-Known Member

Interested in the bike, I’m local. Any chance your around tomorrow , like to check it out if it’s still available

6. Robert t

Robert t Member

Yes, I'm available. Here's my number 973 715 four six73 text me.

7. grandpanot

grandpanot Well-Known Member

Nice mustang too!

8. Robert t

Robert t Member

Sold!!!!