1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTS: Pitbull stands in Chattanooga

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by Ray Van, Sep 27, 2020.

1. Ray Van

Ray Van Well-Known Member

Pitbull: two spooled rear stands, one headlift fromt stand, one fork lift front stand

Lightech: one fork lift front stand

All in good condition, but have marking paint for easy identification at the track.

$100 each.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Buell1965

Buell1965 Well-Known Member

Hi Ray Van , very interested in the front stands and just down the road in dalton . can u pm your text number and thank you

3. Ray Van

Let me know if you did not get the message.

Buell1965 likes this.
  4. Ray Van

Buell1965 threatened to kick my ass when I asked him if he could pay with PayPal rather than a check. Not someone I recommend doing business with.

5. Jaketheone46

Jaketheone46 Well-Known Member

Wow guess he don’t like PayPal.

6. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

Lol @ paying someone in 2020 with a fucking check :rolleyes:

7. Buell1965

Not the whole story . we were to meet and i was going to pay cash for two stands and leave a check that he could cash at any point in the near future (i was going to ask that he wait until next thursday to cash ) and once he had his funds i would come get the other stands . I really do hate pay pal and was on the phone with Ebay for a hour due to Pay pal issues . I admit it escalated quick and i apologized this morning as i get ready for work and regret my choice of words . I have purchased race bikes from Brad Coleman and RD racer and INpayne and also old and oilys good friend scott on this forum and 2 sets of leathers from other members of our race community and all with checks so yea checks work best for me and i really do hate using pay pal . That is all i am gonna say just dont call me Francis .

Last edited: Oct 2, 2020
  8. Ray Van

Only part of the conversation since I deleted his texts when he first told me to F off over me simply asking for PayPal instead of a check. He kept texting and I blocked his number.

He got 2 things correct.
    1) he did not address the whole story
    2) it escalated from 0 to 100 over PayPal

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 2, 2020
  9. Buell1965

Ray , you weren't exactly angelic with your texts and i do and again apologize for being a dick . To hold a check to cash and when your funds were deposited in your account and only then would I retrieve the other items seemed easy as I wanted the other stands but would have to wait till next payday , a deposite if you will . Please accept my apology and I hope you sell your stands.

10. Ray Van

I will never be "angelic" in my response to someone wanting to harm me.

11. SuddenBraking

That text chain had me:crackup:

12. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Either of you tools ever heard of cash? It is a couple hundred at most if the other person was going to rob you for that they probably are to low rent to buy a working gun.

And if you had to feel all modern you could get it from an ATM, urge for old school walk inside the branch....

13. Ray Van

He offered cash for 2 stands and a check for 2 more. Cash works every time, unless you do not have it.

14. sheepofblue

Simple either ask for him to wait. Or pickup the ones you have $$ for and tell him you want the rest if he can hold them until your payday. No need for any of the other nonsense including public shaming and threats. Life is tough as an old buzzard. Now get off my lawn!

15. Ray Van

I will be traveling and not available for him to pick them up after a check cleared. I was trying to offer him an option to pick them all up at once. Shame on me for trying to accommodate a guy.

Shame on me for bringing to light the fact the guy threatens physical harm to someone trying to accommodate his inability to afford his racing desires. The intent is that he doesn't pull this shit on another seller. I'm sure you would open your door to him in an irate state.

Wait. Shame on him.

16. sheepofblue

Nope I hate people and would sick the attack Shelties on him. Though I did have a moron when I was selling a motorhome once, just deleted the email and carried on with life.

17. Buell1965

rule number two . never ever put your business out on the street , stand up and be a man other than this forum . I apologized and again if i hurt your feelings just call me and i would be happy to apologize but this one is the last one .

18. Buell1965

its called a check fuck head and yes its still used , look me up down here south and run that cake hole while in front of me and see what happens .

Lukeduke and SuddenBraking like this.
  19. Ray Van

Definitely violent tendencies with anger issues.

20. SuddenBraking

Glad to see you're learning from previous mistakes :p