1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Internet Tv options

Discussion in 'General' started by Robby-Bobby, Jan 6, 2018.

1. Turbotech

Turbotech Well-Known Member

Fired Comcast for internet and cable few months ago. We have ATT fiber for internet and Netflix, prime, and YouTube TV and like it so far. The library (DVR) function on YTTV is nice. Only complaint with the YT is the picture quality is not that great on some channels. But it's not a deal breaker. I went with four rokus across the house and really like having the same remote and interface on all devices.

Edit; have Disney+ as well that I got 3 months for free through Verizon, but I won't be keeping it. Not enough content I care about. I

Will probably try the HBO Max when it starts up and see how it is.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2020
  2. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

Disney owns 67% of Hulu now... Comcast owns 33%, but will reduce its stake over time as Disney pays them off.

3. Think I’ll try YTTV and see how it is.

4. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Anyone else having an issue with your Hulu app locking up on a Firestick? Occasionally mine does it where it just shows the Hulu logo and won't launch. Never does it on any other device like my laptop.

5. CRA_Fizzer

CRA_Fizzer Honking at putter!

So I'm getting annoyed with YTTY adding useless channels, dropping regional sports again and raising their price a lot.

Thinking of switching to Hulu Live. I currently have basic Hulu through Spotify. Is Hulu Live any good?

6. t11ravis

t11ravis huge carbon footprint

We have it, seems to work well. Live Audio is A bit off once in awhile which I Actually find amusing.

7. speedkelly

speedkelly Well-Known Member

Try it for one month, 20201002_092247.jpg Screenshot_20201002-092331_StartupShow.jpg