1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anything good on TV tonight?

Discussion in 'General' started by notbostrom, Sep 29, 2020.

1. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

...or any good ol' miss/tween/teen beauty pageant.

Little Miss Sunshine and such....

Seems a blatant case of barking up the wrong tree...
    Well duh, it's a french movie, what would YOU know about it......

Being that it's a remake of an old cheesy Irwin Allen series, well, it doesn't bode well!... :D

2. SpeedyTide

SpeedyTide 'Bama's Bad Boy

F*** Netflix for even considering showing this, let alone those that conjured this sick $hit up, including the parents! :mad:
    Soooo....disturbing!! :eek:

3. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

Isnt it the same with the lil’ kiddie beauty pageants where the little girls are wearing makeup and taught to prance across stage?

4. SpeedyTide

SpeedyTide 'Bama's Bad Boy

To an extent.....you could say so. This is just to another level of f'dupness (< made up word :)) though IMO.

5. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

F@ck yeah! Braveheart, Deadpool 2, the Patriot, South park, spongebob, NW vs Duke Girls lacrosse were (and are) on. Great TV night. :crackup:

FREEDOM!!!!!

6. Mechdziner714

Mechdziner714 More Gas Less Brakes

Absolutely, we really liked it. Dr Smith will make you wanna throat punch them so bad.

7. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

First 5 episodes are available. Decent so far, and hopefully setting up a good finish to the season.

8. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

That show is still on? I thought it got cancelled...

9. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

10. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

Not sure why but I've enjoyed this show more than anything since band of brothers

11. Jaketheone46

Jaketheone46 Well-Known Member

I’m not much for tv mine hasn’t even been turned on in years. But this type of thread is what brought me here today. While scrolling on YouTube a season trailer caught my attention. I’m the suspense type. Action always seems to fiction and fake. Anyway servant season 1 trailer caught my eye. Episode 1 was free so I watched it on my phone. It has me considering getting the TV going. Have any of you watched season 1?? Servant is a apple original and looks pretty good so far. Something else that has caught my attention over the past year or so is Yellowstone season trailers. Looking for input on servant and Yellowstone.are they worth watching? Mainly looking into servant first being I watched episode 1.