1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What triggers your inner Broome?

Discussion in 'General' started by joec, Sep 26, 2020.

1. Past Glory

Past Glory I still have several AVON calendars from the 90's

Waiting for a particular shade of green.

2. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

People touching my stuff without asking.

and if it's a helmet, don't put it on, don't pick it up, don't touch it, ya' know what, don't even look at it!

beac83 likes this.
  3. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

You're going to make a great old man. You already have a black belt in crabby.

Gorilla George likes this.
  4. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

Yeah, all he needs now is the crankypants. :D

5. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Sweat pants. And velcro tennis shoes. Members only jacket. And a random wadded up ballcap from a local golf club. I can see it now.

6. :crackup:

I’ve never been able to leave without at least one person pissing me off.

The only positive that came from the COVID lockdown was that the roads weren’t as busy. I could go as fast as I wanted, and always got Pole Position at red lights.

7. Jaketheone46

Jaketheone46 Well-Known Member

Wow I never knew there was mini cows. Wonder what the full size cows would think of a mini cow out in the pasture with them.

8. Jaketheone46

Jaketheone46 Well-Known Member

I thought the same thing until the thought of a cow patty on my floor came to mind.

9. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

I cannot figure out how people can walk so damn slowly. On the sidewalk, at the airport, at Costco. They're barely moving. There's no way in hell I can slow down that much. It's physically impossible.

10. No shit. I’m having to re-train my legs how to walk, and I’m still faster than some people.

I hate it when people walk/move/drive without a sense of urgency. If you are going to move like a turtle, at least make sure you aren’t holding up other people. Be a turtle on your own time.

motion likes this.
  11. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Obviously it isn't impossible for everyone. Challenge accepted.

beac83 and motion like this.
  12. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

It’s not urgency. It’s what my Dad called “walking with a purpose”.

Metalhead likes this.
  13. Exactly. That’s the phrase I was trying to think of when I made that post. I knew there was another way to put it, I just could think of it.

RRP likes this.
  14. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

And then they have the gall to glare at you because you blew by them in the line. Exiting Costco, I swear I waste 10 minutes of my life every time waiting for the lard asses in front of me to waddle to the exit checkpoint.

15. E Reed

E Reed Well-Known Member

Lighten up Francis...

16. Phl218

Phl218 .

that would make a great bumper sticker

17. Phl218

Phl218 .

i'm not particularly OCD, but i HATE when "someone" puts stuff in the fridge in different places every damn time.

chocolate milk goes in the bottom of the right door. nowhere else. i'v been training her for years. i think she's messing with me.
    i've given up on the other stuff and most of the time have her go look for it. i can't see it for the life of me, even if i'm standing with my nose right in front of it.

my closet already has labels printed for t-shirts by color, polos, etc. otherwise i'd be spending 10 minutes every morning looking for stuff.
    she said if i start putting bels in kitchen cabinets and the fridge, she's moving out :D

18. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I have someone who works for me will have to do some serious life-skills retraining in the first few months. She'd pick up an object, clean the piece of furniture it was on, and then put it back down somewhere else. I cannot describe with words the internal rage every time I saw that.

Gorilla George and Phl218 like this.
  19. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Welcome to my world. The wife and I have different OCD locations for things in the fridge.

Phl218 likes this.
  20. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Lol. What month were you born in, Papa and Phil? My sister was born in September, and I've observed this trait most in Virgos. The exactitude. I used to go in her room and move some object a couple of millimeters to the left or right. And she noticed.

:D