1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What triggers your inner Broome?

Discussion in 'General' started by joec, Sep 26, 2020.

1. gpz11

gpz11 Well-Known Member

People driving at night with just their daytime running lights on.

fastfreddie likes this.
  2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'm good as long as all the switches in one box are the same direction when the lights are off.

Ra.Ge. Raptor likes this.
  3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I have finally accepted that even though there is lingering annoyance. The issue is the damn dash lights are on so they have no clue if the headlights are - yes it is still their own stupidity but I understand it somewhat after driving a bunch of rentals with different light setups.

4. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

My wagon has an automatic setting that will turn the headlights on. Only problem is I find they sometimes don't come on during the daytime when it is raining.

5. gpz11

gpz11 Well-Known Member

On my truck, the headlights come on with the wipers when it’s raining.

SuddenBraking and 50Joe like this.
  6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yeah, if it's raining I hit the switch for the driving lights which makes sure at least the taillights come on - the LED DRL's are actually fine in the rain for visibility with the driving lights so I don't worry too much about the actual headlights.

50Joe likes this.
  7. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Fat demanding women that try to surge in front of me in line to buy water.

Gorilla George likes this.
  8. Jaketheone46

Jaketheone46 Well-Known Member

Freeking hilarious!!

9. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Lol me too. Took my truck to get rear pads (no I didn't feel like doing it) and the tech came out to get my truck while the service guy wrote it up. I was wearing a Georgia Bulldogs hat. He was wearing an Alabama hat. We jaw jacked each other for ten minutes about who was better. As he started to take my truck in I pointed at him and said "mother fucker don't you fuck my seat up"

He did. Effin A-hole.

10. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Dumb assed UGA fan...you shoulda known better.

11. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

REM came from Athens. What good thing ever came from Alabamba?

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Barber Motorsports Park.

13. motorkas

motorkas Well-Known Member

I took these last week thinking of Broome. . .was riding, saw my man, turned around and parked the bike to get some shots to throw in the back surgery thread to hopefully send a little cheer his way. Was on my way to walk over to the fence and see if I could get it to come over so I could pet it and get a close up pic for him and then remembered I'm a Yankee in TN and didn't feel like potentially getting shot over a misunderstanding of what I was doing with their donkey. . .

IMG_2479.jpg
    IMG_2480.jpg
    IMG_2482.jpg

Gorilla George and Yzasserina like this.
  14. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

And H&K firearms. ;)

15. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

That could be an attack donkey.

16. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Speaking of animals Broome would love, how about mini-cows?
    Can you imagine a herd of these in the yard?

mini cows.jpg

17. People.

Just motherfucking people.

If people do stupid shit, drive or walk too slow, talk too much, stand in the way, sit there too long after the light turns green, take 10 minutes to write a fucking check and then stand at the counter filling in the godamn register bullshit, or in any other way impede your progress, it should be legal to kick the shit out of them.

Paige, auminer and Past Glory like this.
  18. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

Up at the speedway last weekend, I noticed new social distancing signs were set up in the bathrooms. There were six sinks, and a sign saying not to use that sink was stuck in front of every other one. The problem was that every other sink had a mirror and the signs were in front of those. The bathroom gnomes rectified the situation with the plus that the towel dispenser was also properly distanced from the sinks.

Yzasserina likes this.
  19. I didn’t know those were a thing. Is that as big as they get? Hell I could have them in the house. :D

20. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

Don't forget the assholes that buy lottery tickets, play them at the counter, then cash in the winning ones for more tickets to play.
    I swear I am jinxed when it comes to standing in lines to the cash register. The person in front of me always turns high maintenance, delaying things by at least five minutes.
    First prize has to go to the idiot at the supermarket who dashed out the door when the cashier told him his total. I guess he wanted to know exactly what he owed before he ran to the ATM at the bank a half a block away.
    Another was coming to the line with 3-4 items to buy. A woman was standing there without anything. She was holding the place for her husband, who showed up with a shopping cart filled to the brim with groceries and cut in front of me. I was very tempted to tip that bastard's cart on its side.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2020