1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HEY MONGO! YOUR FALCONS ARE RETARDED!

Discussion in 'General' started by Metalhead, Sep 21, 2020.

1. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

I mean....wtf?

2. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Amazing gag factor going on for sure. :crackup:

3. Circacee

Circacee Well-Known Member

How to beat the Falcons 101..

Let them take a commanding lead into the 4th quarter. (sometimes the 3rd quarter works).

4. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Yeah, instead of calling it a Cowboy's comeback I'd call it another Falcons choke, like the SB.

5. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Commanding lead at the half will do just fine....

6. bored&stroked

bored&stroked Disclaimer: Can't spell

Everyone in America is angry.

7. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

I’m not, that ending allowed me to go 15-0 in my weekly pick em contest :beer:

8. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

9. grasshopper

grasshopper Well-Known Member

Can't wait for the bears to smash them all over the field.

10. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Really depends on which team shows up.
    Having such a hard time beating 2 shitty teams does not leave me with much confidence .

11. bullockcm

bullockcm Well-Known Member

sounds like you need to wait till at least the 2nd half though.

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Kind of a no shit thread.

13. grasshopper

grasshopper Well-Known Member

I'm a Chicago fan and very used to shitty football. :)

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Cincinnati, same here.

15. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

I'm still shocked. That was a total team oopsie. First, them players are pros. They should know the rules. Second, the special teams coach should go over the rules before every game. Third, the head coach should be reminding the special teams coach to go over the rules before every game. Complete team eff up.

G Dawg likes this.
  16. wheelz96

wheelz96 Well-Known Member

I hear if you get caught speeding while driving in Atlanta, the cop will give you Falcons tickets...

Jed, TurboBlew, Razr and 1 other person like this.
  17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Never happen. Doesn't matter how good or bad the team is, the new stadium is holy shit cool.

18. wheelz96

wheelz96 Well-Known Member

LOL.

You thought I was serious?

19. SLLaffoon

SLLaffoon Well-Known Member

Falcons have been blowing leads way before the superbowl. That's just when the mainstream figured it out and made it cliche. It seems to transcend coaches and players. They had several other similar blown leads that same season, plus other close calls. I don't think the 2013 NFC championship game (17pt lead), the NFL man of the year arrested for soliciting a prostitute the night before the super bowl, or your franchise QB arrested for dogfighting were any better. Is it even fun to talk trash anymore?

20. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Born & raised in the burbs. I was at the game when Walter Payton broke Jim Brown's rushing record.
    I blame the management for shitty football. Marc Trestman, Mike Martz, John Fox . All great choices.
    Then we have the "Year of Mike Glennon" which totally screwed Mitch's change of developing .