1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP | 2020 | Round 7 | Italy| Misano | Sep 18-20

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Sep 14, 2020.

1. renegade17

renegade17 Well-Known Member

If we could just get Rob or Vizla to toss in a rant with a picture of their soulmate we could lock down this thread as it would be complete.

2. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Damn. Cold. And the guy who got hit the hardest wasn't even mentioned. Diabolical.

renegade17 and motoracer1100 like this.
  3. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

I've got Rossi!!!

4. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

5. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

He’s humble.

6. wac

wac Well-Known Member

Racing was always this good at MotoGP in previous years, just not for 1-2. :D

masshole, BigBird and pscook like this.
  7. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

But AM has no business in Gran Prix. I read it here.

Quicktoy likes this.
  8. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Not from me. Lol.

9. lee955i

lee955i The Traveling Gnome

10. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Buy the tearoff in question. Auction bid is currently $433. Signed by both Jackass and Quarterflash.

https://www.charitystars.com/produc...ff-that-ended-miller-s-race-in-misano?preview

.... ""
    The Prize
    Bid on Quartararo’s tear off that ended Miller’s race in Misano.

Did you watch the MotoGP race from Misano where Jack Miller‘s race sadly came to an abrupt end when Fabio Quartararo’s tear off visor got sucked into the air filter of Jack’s Machine?

In the absence of our usual fundraising activities due to the current restrictions, Jack Miller has kindly donated the tear off to Two Wheels for Life to raise vital funds.

The tear off is currently on display in Jack’s pit box and will be signed by both Jack and Fabio.

Phl218 likes this.