1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2020 NFL Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by Dave K, Sep 20, 2020.

1. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Cam pooped the sheets trying to do it all himself.
    Jags did the same last minute gag. TB12 looked good.

wheelz96 likes this.
  2. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Cam tried. Maybe if he worked harder on his passing and less on that stupid hair and choreographing his touchdown celebrations he might become a true team leader and a great quarterback.

3. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

He looked like a idiot when he started celebrating and preening after his first td that wasn't. :crackup:

4. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

He tried the same dance after he got it in and the camera cut away after he started. He looked like a dope when he stopped because they splitscreened showing his back and some other activity.

What a maroon.

5. wheelz96

wheelz96 Well-Known Member

He is definitely not what Pats fans are used to as QB. With that said, Cam actually made some really nice throws last night and I think if he can stay consistent, Pats offense will have a bunch of options and the play action game will be hard to beat. I think he should have faked the run last night and had a FB come off the line for an easy TD like they did earlier in the game... It was a great game tho.

The Cowboys game was fucking epic! That on-side kick will never work like that again in the history of football. Why the Falcons didn't jump on the ball before it went 10 yards is beyond me, but I loved watching every second of it! Kudos to the kicker for making the 45 yarder with game on the line. Not as impressive as the Chiefs kicker, but still clutch!

Looking forward to watching Brees and the Saints hurt some feelings in Vegas tonight!

6. HPPT

HPPT !!!

There was one deep pass, I forget when or to who. My first thought was "wow, Brady hasn't thrown one like that in at least a couple of years."

On second thought, Newton either.

7. younglion

younglion Well-Known Member

To Edelman, who beat Adams and hung on for a whole bunch of yards - impressive by both Cam and Julian for sure.

8. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

[​IMG]

9. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

The Steelers Villenuave is my guy. The Pittsburgh fans are gonna love this guy.

10. rice r0cket

rice r0cket Well-Known Member

You mean Villanueva? He's been a starter since 2015.

11. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Not after a USMA grad participated in the sideline pre-game antics.

That’s unacceptable. Even more so than the other players.

12. BigBird

BigBird blah

we were using the Brady thread as the "official" 2020

All the injuries this weekend.....Saquon...Bosa...0-16 Gmen!

13. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

My kid f8cking nailed the kicker tryouts for his 10u team. He’s avoided kicking. But Monday night he couldn’t hide his big boot anymore. 30 yards in the air over my head almost dead straight.

Heard his coach say “That’s my kicker”. I just grinned.

First game is next Wednesday. Can’t wait.

14. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

15. Wingnut

Wingnut Well-Known Member

I'll try to leave the politics out of it. The one thing the lockdown and so forth affirmed for me is I don't need any ball/stick sports. I won't be watching another one again. Sunday is just for me and my kids. Wether it's hiking or throwing a frisbee or inside doing a fricken a puzzle together. I have barely turned on the TV in my house in 3 months now.

Shenanigans and trussdude like this.
  16. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

I wanted to not care but then Russell started cooking some really tasty grub.

17. BigBird

BigBird blah

I'm pretty much done with basketball because of all the 3 pointers from half court. Still love watching the NY Football Giants implode on weekends. Mets not so much...maybe with a new owner they'll be a better run organization and I'll watch again.

Been busy with assistant coaching the 9 yo Softball team. It's been great to see the girls progress over the last 3-4 years.

dtalbott likes this.
  18. OGs750

OGs750 Well-Known Member

Were you also upset when players started dunking? :Poke:

19. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

I totally get what you're saying. I was watching a game Tuesday with my son, the first game I've watched in years. It was paint drying boring. The athletes playing have transcended the court they are playing on. The goal needs to be another foot higher and the court itself needs to be longer and wider. As it is now, it looks like a kiddie court. That and the fact that defense is non-existent.

scottn, dtalbott and BigBird like this.
  20. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

The Browns have a chance to have a winning record for the first time in like forever if they can manage to beat the "Football Team" this weekend.