1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Barber roll call for this weekend

Discussion in 'General' started by Shenanigans, Sep 16, 2020.

1. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

who's in? Thought about coming Saturday, watching the weather

2. Fuzzy317

Fuzzy317 a Crash Truck near you

I will be there corner marshaling Saturday and Sunday (& Monday). Probably in turn 6 (Charlotte's web), but that's not guaranteed.

Shenanigans likes this.
  3. lightning97

lightning97 Well-Known Member

4. CBRGriff

CBRGriff Well-Known Member

I'll be there Friday morning ish. Hope to get setup in the campground and watch some of the afternoon festivities. Look for the most clapped out blue bug eye zuma and a Pewter 6x12 trailer. If you stop by I'll either give you a beer or a hard time.

Shenanigans likes this.
  5. 83BSA

83BSA Well-Known Member

With Max 88.

Shenanigans, evakat and Shocker like this.
  6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Weather looks gorgeous here this weekend so that means stay home and get caught up on stuff.

7. Quick6RR

Quick6RR Well-Known Member

Where’s the best place to watch? It will be my first time at Barber, also bringing the kids so if there was somewhere I could tailgate and watch out of the back of my SUV (or have it parked somewhere nearby) that would be ideal. I’d like to avoid the grandstands.

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

No stands, tons of hillsides. Depending on how things are set up there is a parking/viewing area to the right just after you come through the gate that would be perfect for tailgating if they have it open.

9. 83BSA

83BSA Well-Known Member

Watch from the hillside just after the chicane on the back. You can see the bikes thru Charlotte's web and up toward the Rollercoaster, coming thru the chicane full honk pushing the front, down the straight and into the wicked fast left hander, up the hill out of the dip, and then down the hill into the last turn onto the front straight. If the Museum is open and you can access the bridge, cross the track and go around so that you can see the front straight and turn 3 up the hill. Lots of places to watch - you really can't go wrong.

Cheers,

Dave

10. 2OLD2BFAST

2OLD2BFAST Well-Known Member

I'll be there shooting it!

Shenanigans likes this.
  11. henry_carlson

henry_carlson BREAD_RACING

My pops is there I couldn't get the time off from work. Kinda bummed heard the museum is epic

Shenanigans likes this.
  12. javyday

javyday Well-Known Member

I'm in

13. drop

drop Well-Known Member

I'll be there

14. Shenanigans

Got a spare pass? $50 plus parking for one day is crazy

15. Shenanigans