1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Own Miguel DuHamel's Acura NSX Zanardi Edition #51 of 51 made

Discussion in 'General' started by Boman Forklift, Sep 16, 2020.

1. L8RSK8R

L8RSK8R Well-Known Member

That one's gonna sell for $128,000
    I just like guessing chit.
    Mileage is ridiculously low.

2. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Pneumatico Delle Vittorie Retired "Tire" Guy

During its run the NSX was not a popular seller. Honda management decided to give NSXs as bonuses to their top athletes which also helped promote the car, but maybe more importantly helped to move the inventory of a slow selling low volume car.

3. bored&stroked

bored&stroked Disclaimer: Can't spell

The new one was better then I expected, but I expected a prius so that's not saying much. Its nothing like the original and still a complete let down in every comparison column.

L8RSK8R likes this.
  4. Inst Tech

Inst Tech ain't no half steppin

I hear there is no "feel" in the new ones.
    But who cares cause they look so freekin bad ass!

5. sdg

sdg *

Nope.

6. Trainwreck

Trainwreck I could give a heck

I always loved these cars as a kid.

Also, Alex Zanardi was one of my favorite racing drivers. His accident messed with me a bit. I was an 8th grader when the bad one happened, and I would always spend my Home Room hour at school skimming articles on Crash.net. They had some pictures of the crash that were pretty awful to look at, but as a 14 year old boy I couldn't look away. I hope he pulls through from his most recent accident. That guy is tough as nails.

7. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Wow. It’s beautiful but I can’t believe what it’s worth now. This edition have a twin turbo and blowjob option?

Shocker likes this.
  8. Inquizid

Inquizid Member Well-Known

This was already mentioned...

Quicktoy likes this.
  9. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

On one of the IndyCar online magazines was an article about Zanardi's wreck in Germany told by the trauma surgeon that was first on the scene. It's pretty brutal. Zanardi is an inspiration.

10. black knight

black knight Well-Known Member

I saw Miguel driving this car in Vegas after the AMA event, was rolling through the pits and on his way out of the track.

11. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

It does have an interesting history in being #51 of 50 and the back story but a $50K to $100K premium for that history? Maybe if it was a Ferrari.

and 99% of the car nuts who get geeked up over something like this don't know or don't care who My-gal is or was.

12. nd4spd

nd4spd Well-Known Member

But with the Ferrari you'd spend an additional $50-100k on upkeep (on top of the purchase premium) whereas this will continue to appreciate as you do donuts all day without worrying about when your engine might grenade itself.

13. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

I love the NSX and think it still looks awesome after all these years. I'd rather have that than a 308.

14. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Magnum didn't drive no Honder! :D

cha0s#242 likes this.
  15. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

Magnum would get smoked by a soccer milf in a V6 Camry lol

16. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

The soccer milf would be smoking Magnum alright.

Send the kids to soccer practice, momma's gonna bang Magnum! Twice! :D

17. ClemsonsR6

ClemsonsR6 Well-Known Member

Ugh.....Magnum and Higgins.....not sure soccer milfs was Magnum's preference. Now Dance Dads....that's where Magnum reeled'um in with the 308.

18. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Magnum is older now and so are the chicks. Magnum could drive a brown Volvo 245 to Trader Joes and still wreck milfs. :D

19. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

Always liked the NSX. Saw one on the road a few months ago, and forgot how small they are. Took me a bit to realize what what just passed me, then I played catch up with him on the HWY so I could get a closer look. Wife not impressed, but daughter in the back yelling "catch that guy Dad, you got him" lol

YamahaRick likes this.
  20. humblepie

humblepie Well-Known Member

I took a short ride in that thing way back when. It for sure wasn't very fast