1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hurricane Sally

Discussion in 'General' started by nigel smith, Sep 14, 2020.

1. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

2. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

3. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

If not for the courage of the fearless crew the Minnow would be lost..... THE MINNOW WOULD BE LOST!!!

4. R Acree

R Acree Banned

How long can you tread water. My brother-in-law is in Daphne. If anyone down there hears anything from that corner of the bay, let me know.

5. terminus est

terminus est Be prepared

I’m in Daphne for the week. For ‘work’, none of that happening. The power is out, but otherwise it’s not too bad. People are hanging out outside the hotel, others are driving around. The rain is light compared to other storms I’ve been in 200 miles north. I’m not concerned, seems rather mild. I guess no looting this time...☹️

6. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Bad news for you, good news for family. Thanks.

terminus est likes this.
  7. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

30" of rain !! How's our P-Cola crew?

8. Jed

Jed mellifluous

It looks like P-Cola is in the eye right now. This sight has a link to storm chasers on the radar map. The guy appears to be in the eye at the moment. No winds at all in his video feed.

http://zoomradar.com/

9. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

We got fucked.

shop is ok but Track is completely a lake.

lotta damage on the way also.

10. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Stay Safe

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Boat races!

R Acree likes this.
  12. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Swamp buggies

13. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

Do they still race those crazy tall wheeled things? I used to watch some of that on TV, but haven't heard or seen anything about it in probably a couple decades.

14. ttt637

ttt637 Well-Known Member

No shit. Those were sweet. Speed vision had them and I remember the sippy hole would eat some alive. Remember when the winner would get the queen and head over to the sippy hole and jump in arm and arm.

15. R Acree

R Acree Banned

It's FL...what are the odds they gave it up due to lack of TV coverage? I'm thinking somewhere close to zero.

2blueYam likes this.
  16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yeah I'm sure swamp buggies are still racing just like mud drags still happen and all that good redneck fun :D

17. Robby-Bobby

18. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Is that deep enough for a JetSki?

notbostrom, Sabre699 and Robby-Bobby like this.
  19. Robby-Bobby

If you zoom you can see the roof of three Crapper cars used for track packing. So it’s as deep as a normal sized sedan.
    Nissan Sentra
    Volvo
    Accord

20. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Damn!