1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Amazon Charity

Discussion in 'General' started by sheepofblue, Nov 5, 2018.

1. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

I am not sure why it isn't available for the Amazon app on my Samsung tablet. I checked and I have the latest version of the app. I go to settings and there is no "Amazon Smile" option between "Notifications" and "1-Click Settings" as it shows on the sample page.

Not available on iOS apparently due to Apple rules about in app donations to charity that all charities must be certified by Apple. I am guessing the list on Smile is probably too big to certify and changes too frequently.

Unless I am really in a hurry, I try to just load stuff into the cart and leave them there until I get back to my PC and place the order on Smile.

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Same here, surf through the app and put things in the cart then order from a browser.

3. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

Update on RRWAF donations from today.

Just a reminder that if you use the app you need to turn on Smile in the settings and you have to renew it twice a year.

Attached Files:

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Saw that today too and it did make me smile.

5. rice r0cket

rice r0cket Well-Known Member

That's pretty good, up from $360 at the end of 2019? Seems like I'm missing the emails though, not sure if I deleted the email about quarters from earlier this year.

6. BigBird

BigBird blah

gpz11 likes this.
  7. dobr24

dobr24 Well-Known Member

How? Ive tried to find it before with no luck.

Edit: Never mind, got it. Thanks!

59.00 last year for me.

8. rice r0cket

Still growing steadily.

upload_2021-3-10_11-29-51.png

9. worthless

worthless Well-Known Member

Bump/Reminder/Update

upload_2021-12-30_12-42-31.png

10. rice r0cket

Less than last quarter though, which is weak.

Y'all slackin on your consumerism.

Sabre699 likes this.