1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

899/1199 carbon bodywork and carbon tank

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by jrockcolors, Sep 15, 2020.

1. jrockcolors

jrockcolors Well-Known Member

Listing a set of beautiful full six bodywork painted the superleggra colors . Tank is carbon aswell , tank and tail have carbon protecters . All decals can be removed except the 899 superleggra. How ever I do have 1199R decals to go over . Or can have decals made to what you need .

Carbon Tank has corse cap , a pump and mounting brackets . Windscreen is a corsa light smoked . Your choice of a stock seat or a race seat . (Race seat has one little puncture hole in it from sitting on the bike with a screwdriver in my pocket) but it could be fixed or not worries about . I also have a brand new seat from Race Seats with Carbon tank Extender that can be included for an additional cost . I’ll send photos to Serious buyers.

Shoot me a msg if you would like more photos or I can Answer any questions you have I also have a Ron Myers oversized custom built radiator and oil cooler that I would sell at a fraction of the cost as a package deal. Along with rapid bike management system
    Asking
    upload_2020-9-15_7-4-19.jpeg
    upload_2020-9-15_7-3-51.jpeg

Attached Files:

2. noeavillatoro

noeavillatoro Member

Sent you a pm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. rmz458

rmz458 Well-Known Member

price?

4. jrockcolors

Asking 3500

5. KMC

KMC DUC|DET

Man....I spent a lot of hours with the painter on this bodywork.

Free bump.

6. jrockcolors

As a painter myself I bought it just for the bodywork . Then when It got here I was like ok this can work for me . Can you pm me who it is so I know ?and yes he did a sweet job on it . It looks amazing