1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Brady

Discussion in 'General' started by Metalhead, Sep 13, 2020.

1. Dragginass

Dragginass Well-Known Member

I lost all respect for Drew. Setting aside politics, anyone who has given as much to a community as he has to his should never have to defend his own character. But yet, he folded like a cheap suit.

2. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

I'll take a big fat pass on watching the NFL till they get out of politics

3. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Lol I had to do it. I was board.

4. tl1098

tl1098 Well-Known Member

All pro sports for me,except mc racing.

5. StanTheMan

StanTheMan Well-Known Member

mad in, “stiff as a..,,.”

Phl218 likes this.
  6. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

UA bailed from making lacrosse hard goods (heads, shafts, pads, gloves) a few months back. :(

Gait picked it up from 22 lax. No idea if they own the molds for the heads.

I'm an STX head/ ECD shaft/ STX gloves/ True pads dude. My kid is STX and ECD hardcore.

Oh, New Balance cleats. The freeze 2.0s. They are the Supertechs of lacrosse. :)

Last edited: Sep 13, 2020
  7. Phl218

Phl218 .

broad

8. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

I am watching the NFL this yar, because if any of them are making any political kinda statements or taking some kinda position about something, I don't pay any attention to them or it. I just watch them play and judge them on what they do on the field. I am not going to let whatever they want to talk about or do ruin my game for me.
    Go Pack

R1Racer99, BigBird and scottn like this.
  9. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Maybe he thinks his 500k a week salary will replace his integrity.

10. Jim Moore

Jim Moore Well-Known Member

I thought he should have retired immediately when that went down. "My family's getting death threats. I've lost the confidence of my teammates. I'm outta here. I'm sure Taysom and Jameis will do a great job for you guys. LOL."

Dragginass likes this.
  11. Jim Moore

Jim Moore Well-Known Member

There is that. I could swallow a LOT of integrity for that kind of money.

12. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

I do need to find cleats that won’t kill my feet. I messed them up through the years with heavy farmers/yoke walks. Last pair of cleats I bought were adidas about 17+years ago and were the best I could find, but only needed them for 5 minutes or less at a time,so comfort wasn’t a thought. Now it is........don’t go gettin old......it sucks:D

13. Phl218

Phl218 .

14. Bugslayer

Bugslayer Well-Known Member

I picture you with your fingers jammed in your ears and your eyes closed, repeating this over and over.:crackup:

britx303 likes this.
  15. Mick6R

Mick6R Well-Known Member

Not sure which was better, Brady losing first game as Buc or Cowboys losing again because they can't put together a last minute drive.

stk0308, Banditracer and BigBird like this.
  16. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Don't worry, as those cursed with seeing the Lions know, football is like Lucy and Charlie Brown now. When ratings drop far enough they will stop supporting thugs and communists just long enough to get ratings up then repeat. Remember they fixed this once.

In the meantime there was excellent MotoGP and MotoAmerica racing to watch and any of the nonsense was skirted around with the announcers obviously doing their best to avoid it. For the most part it was about racing on shows that were about racing <shock!>

Or you could believe this year will be different Charlie Brown and she won't pick up the football (or in the Lions case choke after almost making it..... again)

Suckers :crackup:

17. mcarter

mcarter Well-Known Member

I feel the same. I turn the games on after they've started and skip the halftime. cut if off as soon as the game is over. Basically how I've always done it. The rest is all bullshit

18. BigBird

BigBird blah

All I needed
    1bc2c25d-fffa-4840-98c3-e8a100407d52.png

Sabre699, R1Racer99 and scottn like this.
  19. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

The Washington Sportsball collective did not suck against the Beagles yesterday. In fact, they looked pretty darn good.

20. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Since I’m boycotting bratball in all its forms, can you describe the costumes worn by the Pedantics on the Potomac?

I’m picturing a plain white blouse with a bar code on it.

tl1098 and Phl218 like this.